Conor pulls out of Dustin fight

3 Likes

LOLOLOL good for Dustin for bringing that shit up publicly. Now the LW title fight is booked, he’s left holding his dick watching people fight for his money and belt.

6 Likes

I think Conor is right here. $500k is a lot of money and if he wanted to see a plan as to how the charity was going to spend it, I think that is smart.

A lot of people donate to charities where most of the cost goes to over head, inflated salaries, etc instead of to the cause itself.

26 Likes

Well at least something got Conor to talk shit again and put some fire in him

5 Likes

Good - he got smoked and doesn’t deserve a rematch. Time to move on.

14 Likes

1 Like

This right here. So many charities squander the money they receive and so little (if any) goes to the cause they champion. Most people don’t care since a majority of contributions are for tax write off purposes. Conor is just being smart with his money. Dustin or the charity heads can easily and publicly turn this into a win by privately showing Connor the plan. Doing so will also bolster support for the charity.

4 Likes

I’m a big fan of Dustin, and Conor is a bit of a cock. But I don’t feel Dustin should have bought this up in public to be honest, neither of them look good here, keep charity stuff personal, once it gets thrust into the limelight it becomes about you and demeans the charity work itself

10 Likes

Conor is a scumbag falling star. He’ll be like tank in 30 years with somebody else’s liver and kidney and probably still drinking.

3 Likes

Jesus, hardball by Dustin!

Though he does mention he was trying to get in touch. Conors team must suck!

2 Likes

How do you keep it personal when you are being ghosted by McG’s team? Dustin said his people reached out on multiple occasions with no reply.
Is there any history of funds not being allocated properly concerning Dustin’s charity?

McGregor got caught being fake generous and that’s it. He’s pissed because he got called out.

Conor is the one that made this “500k donation” public so that he could get some positive publicity, all Poirier did was tell the truth.

Now if there is evidence that Dustin was planning on using these funds for himself I’d obviously change my tune. But I believe the original plan was to buy playground equipment for children in both Louisiana and Ireland.

Dustin’s charity has a pretty damn flawless track record, to my knowledge. Has worked with Fight For The Forgotten as well.

Seems to me McGregor wanted the Good Guy publicity without actually doing the Good Guy deed.

19 Likes

Hard to disagree with anything you say, but whatever people’s opinions on him, Conor is a generous guy and has given a lot to good causes, and something seems a bit off and weird about this whole situation

Could be wolf tickets of course, but if so, again, not a great look going about it using charity

3 Likes

I dislike Conor, but its hard to fault him for making sure he knows where the money is going.

3 Likes

Anyone think Conor could just be messing with Dustin to try to get him emotional/playing mind games?

2 Likes

Not backing up on a promise to make a donation to charity…typical scumbag move…by our local scumbag.

So you white knights immediately defend connie…because of? His character or previous actions?

On the other hand we have Poirier who is actually known as a good person. He says he’s been ghosted.

Who would you believe? Scummy guy or nice guy?

Come on

8 Likes

Only when it serves him. We always hear about it.

You don’t have to look very hard to see all the charity work and good deeds McGregor has done?

By holding playground equipment hostage? Next level mind games brah

2 Likes

Tapout to keystrokes!