Conor refused to wear Reebok @ weigh ins

Anyone notice this? On this week's episode of Chael's podcast, Chael said Conor refused to wear the Reebok kits at weigh ins and said in the back "that shit doesn't apply to me I'm different"

He also refused to wear his Champion kit post fight as well.

It would be good if all fighters did this. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Conor had his own deal, and the shirt he wore was Reebok, just his own. Phone Post 3.0

I'd be skeptical as to whether this is a story for a few reasons.

1) Chael is a pathological liar.

2) McGregor has his own Reebok line and was head to toe in it at the weigh in.

3) He wore the kit coming out for the fight.

Although it's interesting that all the other fighters at the 189 weigh ins wore the kits but barely any of the fighters at the weigh ins for tonight's card were wearing them.

Conor was indeed wearing Reebok.

Don't they get to choose from a selection of apparel or is a certain outfit mandatory for weigh ins?

Also he does have a separate endorsement with Reebok so maybe that's why his outfit was different Phone Post 3.0

ajsr - I'd be skeptical as to whether this is a story for a few reasons.

Although it's interesting that all the other fighters at the 189 weigh ins wore the kits but barely any of the fighters at the weigh ins for tonight's card were wearing them.
God I love it when people on this site make great points and present them in really easy to understand way... Vtfu!!! Phone Post 3.0

VU Phone Post 3.0

Well shit.....

WHAT THE FUCK CHAEL?

Takes off my chael sonnen BadGuyinc shirt

That's /thread folks... Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Well shit.....

WHAT THE FUCK CHAEL?

Takes off my chael sonnen BadGuyinc shirt

That's /thread folks... Phone Post 3.0
Haha
Is this seriously the first time you've noticed Chael misrepresenting things a bit? Phone Post 3.0

http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2015-07-11/00c050b0-2762-11e5-9b8c-ff383444d325_Conor-with-flag.jpg

I believe this deal makes all fighters wear Reebok for all fight week activities. Does this mean Conor won't be able to wear his suits to the fight week press conference? Will he have to wear a Reebok suit? Will the UFC show there are exceptions to the rules?

forrestfan - http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2015-07-11/00c050b0-2762-11e5-9b8c-ff383444d325_Conor-with-flag.jpg

look at him refusing!

UGCTT_Teila_Tuli's_Tooth - I believe this deal makes all fighters wear Reebok for all fight week activities. Does this mean Conor won't be able to wear his suits to the fight week press conference? Will he have to wear a Reebok suit? Will the UFC show there are exceptions to the rules?

Both Mendes and McGregor were wearing suits at the fight week press conference.

forrestfan - look at him refusing!
:(

I got honey dicked Phone Post 3.0

Lol@this. The fight didn't happen underground, there are videos of him wearing it. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - 
forrestfan - look at him refusing!
:(

I got honey dicked Phone Post 3.0

yeah you did

i used to be a chael fan, but he's a liar

I went from being super annoyed by Chael to absolutely loving Chael, and am coming back to the annoyed phase.

He's been losing his touch in retirement. Phone Post 3.0

Because Tom Lawlor stole everyone's gear. Phone Post 3.0

Chael fail.

Happens all the time. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Anyone notice this? On this week's episode of Chael's podcast, Chael said Conor refused to wear the Reebok kits at weigh ins and said in the back "that shit doesn't apply to me I'm different"

He also refused to wear his Champion kit post fight as well.

It would be good if all fighters did this. Phone Post 3.0
That would be great if he did Phone Post 3.0