Conor says something silly!

lol

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Jesus he’s completely lost his cheeky funny banter and just looks like a complete loser these days
 :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Something 

Sorry, Conor, but tapping out is worse than getting KOed.

When a fighter taps out he is literally asking the ref to intervene and stop the fight because they no longer want to continue. Think about that. They are willfully giving up.

Fighters like to talk about stealing blah blah soul. Well, tapping out, rather than getting KOed, definitely fits the bill

5 Likes

His mindset, whether true or not, is interesting. I guess I see his point about knockouts being the most definitive result, but I don’t see how tapping would be less definitive. In fact you could argue that making somebody “quit” is worse. It’s funny because there are probably more MMA fighters with this view than we think, guys with a striking background who for some reason think even beating the shit out of somebody on the ground and submitting them isn’t a “legit” way of winning.

Precisely this.

i fucking hope i look like a loser when im half a billionaire that the vast majority of the fans cant wait to pay 70 bucks a pop to see

do you haters even fucking THINK about what you post or just go straight from the fee fees like a fucking girl

1 Like

My thoughts exactly:

1 Like

We’ll see if he “wins” on Saturday.

I wasn’t referring to him being a loser at life, just at the games he’s playing

Exactly. He used to be entertaining AF. Now he just says dumb stuff. What an idiot. He makes Khabib more and more likable by default.

Maybe that’s why he didn’t do much promo this time around. The more he talks, the sillier he looks. While before he’s sell a fight like no one else.

At least he can still bring it, even if not on his previous level.

1 Like

I pitied the man," McGregor said. “I was looking past him. I had a Manny Pacquiao camp in place.”
McGregor said he “wanted to pat” Poirier on the head “almost” during the lead-up to the fight. There was a mutual respect there, and McGregor said he wanted to give Poirier his due. Poirier ended up winning via second-round TKO.

But McGregor said the admiration and amiable behavior toward Poirier are now gone, leading into the trilogy Saturday night in the main event of UFC 264 at T-Mobile Arena.

“I am a nice guy,” McGregor said. “It’s just about not translating it into the game. You can’t be nice in this business. No matter what. 
 In the most ruthless business of all, I am the most ruthless.”

https://fb.watch/v/3wD3eT2T3/

@DY3 Please pluralize the thread title. Conor out there acting like a fool, he said like 15 dumb things today.

1 Like