Conor smart not to fight on 200

I'm not sure how his contract works, but if he gets a share of the PPV buys then he will make more money at 202 not having to share the PPV money with the likes of Brock and Jones. Phone Post 3.0

Don't think that's how it works. If you get ppv points it's a percentage of the sales. How much other people get doesn't matter. If anything it's a good thing for the UFC, infact it is a good thing for the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - Don't think that's how it works. If you get ppv points it's a percentage of the sales. How much other people get doesn't matter. If anything it's a good thing for the UFC, infact it is a good thing for the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

This is correct. This is good for the UFC. Conor is a company man. He's a rebel on social media, and the best friend of the boss IRL. He will be paid accordingly. The whole Conor-Floyd thing was a market campaign for Rolls Royce. Conor may not act like it, but, he knows exactly what he's doing, and will maximize his earnings.

Now, Zuffa has a million plus for 200, and a million plus for 202.

Solid business all around.

Conor wanted to fight on 200. He didn't want 202 Phone Post 3.0

People still talk about UFC 100.

Can anyone tell me who headlined UFC 102? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah Conor would probably be mad knowing he potentially missed out on the boost Brock may have given him.
Bones tweeted something along the lines of "honestly all I could think is how many more millions that just made me" when he heard the news of Brock being on the card. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - People still talk about UFC 100.

Can anyone tell me who headlined UFC 102? Phone Post 3.0

They could if it had Conor vs. Nate.

It's a good thing they got Brock or 196 and 202 would have outsold 200.

SupesUp - Yeah Conor would probably be mad knowing he potentially missed out on the boost Brock may have given him.
Bones tweeted something along the lines of "honestly all I could think is how many more millions that just made me" when he heard the news of Brock being on the card. Phone Post 3.0

Zuffa's not giving away COnor, Brock, Aldo, and Jones on the same PPV.

Brock was a big deal...7 years ago. Who knows what he draws now.

Conor could fight a broomstick and sell 1m PPV

RDA pulls out of a fight because of a broken foot and he gets called a pussy.

Conor pulls out of a fight because he doesn't want to do media and he's smart. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Recard - RDA pulls out of a fight because of a broken foot and he gets called a pussy.

Conor pulls out of a fight because he doesn't want to do media and he's smart. Phone Post 3.0
Did Conor pull out of the fight or did Zuffa take him off the card? Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -
SupesUp - Yeah Conor would probably be mad knowing he potentially missed out on the boost Brock may have given him.

Zuffa's not giving away COnor, Brock, Aldo, and Jones on the same PPV.

Brock was a big deal...7 years ago. Who knows what he draws now.

Conor could fight a broomstick and sell 1m PPV
Not all fighters pull the same crowds. Conor probably can outsell Brock right now but the people who are going to buy for Brock probably aren't the same Conor fans. That's how you get those record numbers like trying to hit 2 mil by appealing to multiple fan bases. Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger -
Jimmy Recard - RDA pulls out of a fight because of a broken foot and he gets called a pussy.

Did Conor pull out of the fight or did Zuffa take him off the card? Phone Post 3.0
I think that's semantics. I think it's likely he was told he's off the card if he doesn't do the media, so by refusing to do it he was effectively pulling out of the card. Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger -

Conor refused to show up knowing all too well what was going to happen. Even if he didn't know there is no doubt Dana would have warned him of the consequences. Phone Post 3.0

^^ beat me to it, and worded it a lot better. VU Phone Post 3.0

If he was smart he wouldn't be fighting Nate again.

This works for the UFC too

Huge buys and 200 and again at 202 Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - This works for the UFC too

Huge buys and 200 and again at 202 Phone Post 3.0

Exactly.

So strange how McGregor got pulled from the card....

lol

Jimmy Recard - RDA pulls out of a fight because of a broken foot and he gets called a pussy.

Do you really believe that he didn't want to do media? No one loves the sound of their own voice like Conor. And, he flew to the US (Beverly Hills) when he was meant to be training in Iceland.

That was all an orchestrated stunt.

Nate is still going to beat him.

Nice thread fucking dumbshit noob Phone Post 3.0