Conor the Iceman Liddell? Chuck the Iceman McGregor? The notorious iceman?

1 Like

Uh, that is kind of the same thing.

1 Like

A slight difference but fair enough.
Being bi and being gay are the samething to me, so I see your point.
But, if i were to fight Lesnar tomorrow, my goal wouldnt be to win, it would be to make it all 3 rounds.
Id be trying to survive, moreso than trying to win. But that wouldnt be me throwing the fight.

1 Like

Cerrone was accused of being there to take a dive before the fight.then lasts 40 seconds
If it walks and quacks like a duck itā€™s usually a duck

2 Likes

Nah man, if i were to fight Lesnar tomorrow i would go for broke and hope i landed a fluke KO, granted my chances of winning the Powerball Jackpot 3 times in a row are far greater than that happening but fuck it.

1 Like

I am not sure Cerrone was really even physically able to take that fight. He seemed to be limping pretty bad in the days before the fight.

1 Like

He fought like 6 weeks earlier I think. And I think he lost too. May have been coming of a few loses.
Conor wanted Cerrone or Diego Dirty Sanchez.
That tells you all you need to know.

2 Likes

have to admit, that left high kick to Cerrones face was a thing of beauty.

I was still a fan at this time. He use to be the man. After this fight Iā€™m not sure what changed. This was after the khabib fight. Maybe Cerrone really just was that awful that night

The next fight a full year later he comes out in a boxing stance and gets his calf kicked to hell and back by Dustin and gets knocked out unconscious in embarrassing fashion.

Did that year off ruin him? What was with that boxing stance? Why didnā€™t he check or dodge the low kicks?

Third fight he got beat soundly in every aspect of mma. Out boxed, out kicked, taken down and got the shit beat out of him. Injury or not he got beat soundly

1 Like

Heā€™s pushing 50 now

1 Like

Alcohol,
And coke

1 Like

Followed closely by when he was getting his arse beaten, had his nose broken and started blowing the hell outta his nose (in between rounds) to not have to fight another round.

He knew exactly what he was doing, his eye didnā€™t pop the first time and then he did it again until he fucked it and then acted like he didnā€™t know exactly what he had done.

3 Likes

Cerrone is as shady as fuck.

2 Likes

Half the fighter, but twice the division champ.

100% no way youā€™re in the right game that long and arenā€™t aware of this. Dude like the facade of keeping shit real

I have so many questions.

1 Like

swollen eyes says it all

1 Like