Conor the same as Prince Naseem Hamed ?

When Conor was fighting many couldn't help but make comparisons with him an Nassem Hamed ,both were great entertainers an brash per fight talkers that would be audacious enough to pick the round they would KO their opponents in,both extremely confident in their skills ,but once soundly beaten Nassem lost all heart for the game an retired ,i would anyone be surprised if the same hasn't happened to Conor ?
Once the bubble bursts these types of fighters are never the same .
Does money become a contributing factor to ,what with getting beat but having millions in the bank it might be a factor ?
Conor earned $12 million an Naseem earned $50 million ,with that type of money your set for life .

CiganoBoxer - When Conor was fighting many couldn't help but make comparisons with him an Nassem Hamed ,both were great entertainers an brash per fight talkers that would be audacious enough to pick the round they would KO their opponents in,both extremely confident in their skills ,but once soundly beaten Nassem lost all heart for the game an retired ,i would anyone be surprised if the same hasn't happened to Conor ?
Does money become a contributing factor to ,what with getting beat but having millions in the bank it might be a factor ?
Conor earned $12 million an Naseem earned $50 million ,with that type of money your set for life .

Could be- could explain the way Ronda went too.

First thing I thought of was the Naseem comparison. No doubting the talent but the loss was a game changer. Nas did have another fight but it was clear he was in a different place mentally.

Conor may have really changed the game for the industry moving forwards. That'll probably be his legacy beyond his good record and talent. Phone Post 3.0

Been saying it.

Nate Diaz ruined Conor McGreggor the way Barrera ruined Prince Naseem Hamed.

But they'll still have fans like Bieber who will continue to believe they are still champions, lol Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Connor's ever gotten shit faced and driven his car into another person and ran away, leaving them for dead. The guy Hamed hit survived but he's now stuck in wheelchair.

Fuck Naseem Hamed. Phone Post 3.0

shawarma - First thing I thought of was the Naseem comparison. No doubting the talent but the loss was a game changer. Nas did have another fight but it was clear he was in a different place mentally.

Conor may have really changed the game for the industry moving forwards. That'll probably be his legacy beyond his good record and talent. Phone Post 3.0

A bit like Nassem is remembered for being the first fighter from the lighter weight categories to start earning multi million figures per fight ?
After Naseem the little men starting getting paid .
There are many similarities between both Conor and Naseem.

CiganoBoxer - When Conor was fighting many couldn't help but make comparisons with him an Nassem Hamed ,both were great entertainers an brash per fight talkers that would be audacious enough to pick the round they would KO their opponents in,both extremely confident in their skills ,but once soundly beaten Nassem lost all heart for the game an retired ,i would anyone be surprised if the same hasn't happened to Conor ?
12 millions gonna burn the way he's spending. Property tax on his bigass mansion every year, insurance,gas and maintenance on those foreign cars that money will go quick. that's how many lottery winners go broke Phone Post 3.0

Apt comparison but:
1. People are acting like he made 120mil instead of 12
2. PNH at least defended his belt. Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo - Apt comparison but:

Because of the pay scale difference in both sports maybe his 12 million means as much to Conor as what did £60 million did to Nassem Hamed ?

After what i have been reading today I think this has more to do with Conor throwing his toys out the pram over money with Zuffa .

They aren't anything alike in fighting style or personality.

BTW Prince returned after his MAB loss and won his last fight. Phone Post 3.0

Stern - They aren't anything alike in fighting style or personality.

BTW Prince returned after his MAB loss and won his last fight. Phone Post 3.0

what part of ....."Both were great entertainers an brash per fight talkers that would be audacious enough to pick the round they would KO their opponents in" .....didn't you get ?
BTW unless u missed it both are counter punchers that like to come forward .

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Been saying it.

But they'll still have fans like Bieber who will continue to believe they are still champions, lol Phone Post 3.0
Prince was done by 2001 man. MAB didn't ruin him. His hands were gone by that time. His hand was actually fucked up bad coming into it. MAB was a great fighter not to take anything away from him. Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo - Apt comparison but:
He was a lineal champ. He beat several really good fighters. I don't like to compare MMA titles to boxing titles though. It's entirely different. Phone Post 3.0

Stern -

Prince was done by 2001 man. MAB didn't ruin him. His hands were gone by that time. His hand was actually fucked up bad coming into it. MAB was a great fighter not to take anything away from him. Phone Post 3.0
Whatever helps you guys sleep at night.

MAB killed a clown Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Stern -

Whatever helps you guys sleep at night.

MAB killed a clown Phone Post 3.0
This is not accurate. Phone Post 3.0