Conor vs. Floyd- Who would you root for?

Hogzilla - Conor cause he's the white guy and I feel like that's the underlying story here.... No?
Bomani Jones went deep on this topic a couple of times since the fight was rumored.

Everyone will be Irish that night. Black people included

I think most people have grown to dislike Floyd. His is a known POS. I'm a Conor fan so I'd root for him anyway, but fuck Floyd.

P.S.

Jessica Alba has herpes, bro.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Double K.O

EddiePain420 -
Tiny Rick -

I think most people have grown to dislike Floyd. His is a known POS. I'm a Conor fan so I'd root for him anyway, but fuck Floyd.

P.S.

wait what? does she really?

She got it from Derek Jeter

SkinnyJeanGenie -

Floyd....and I've never rooted for Floyd, ever 

I should have elaborated in my post to include what you said at the end of yours.

Tiny Rick -

P.S.

I wouldn't even hesitate.

Tiny Rick -

P.S.

Is it because he is a known piece of shit or because people don't like his hype and flashing his money?

Do you call Mike Tyson a known piece of shit too? Because Floyd was convicted for hitting a bitch who fucked someone else while living in the house he was paying for. It is inexcusable but is far less than what Mike was convicted for and he is universally loved at this point.

End of the day, Floyd playing the heel only makes him richer when he keeps destroying the white knights like Oscar, Manny and next Conor.

Floyd. Conor is annoying as fuck

The Ring Girl.

Floyd of course

Floyd, and then i'd take a long shower immediately after

First time I would ever root for Floyd

MayGregor will knock his ass out 100%

Aussie Shaun - 

mods, here you go ,a golden opportunity to cleanse this forum of the anti MMA cock faggots.

and be careful because if any of you ban me for saying this....

anyway, ,you will find out.

What the fuck is "anti-MMA"? Wanting MMA to be illegal? Wanting to see the UFC out of business?

ThatsHowIRoll -
Tiny Rick -

P.S.

Is it because he is a known piece of shit or because people don't like his hype and flashing his money?

Do you call Mike Tyson a known piece of shit too? Because Floyd was convicted for hitting a bitch who fucked someone else while living in the house he was paying for. It is inexcusable but is far less than what Mike was convicted for and he is universally loved at this point.

End of the day, Floyd playing the heel only makes him richer when he keeps destroying the white knights like Oscar, Manny and next Conor.

Floyd was found guilty of beating 3 or 4 different women. I don't believe that Tyson raped Robin Givens.

49-1

In boxing PBF

in MMA CM

the sweet embrace of death

Conor, I'm an MMA fan first and foremost. I've got all our guys' backs in these situations. 

Tiny Rick -
ThatsHowIRoll -
Tiny Rick -

P.S.

Floyd was found guilty of beating 3 or 4 different women. I don't believe that Tyson raped Robin Givens.

Confirmation bias.