Conor was right about TJ all along

Dillasnake is leaving team alpha male to train in Colorado for his next camp. Conor predicts deeez tings Phone Post 3.0

This is not a team sport. TJ is clearly better off with Duane. Yes Duane is a crazy person but him and TJ mesh well. He'll be a better fighter working with Duane full time.

TJ is just different from Mendes,Urijah,Mendez,Joe. I like all of those guys a lot but TJ cut from a different cloth.

Why? Cuz he is keeping up with what works for him? Phone Post 3.0

This was inevitable. Dillashaw made the choice long time ago when he decided to keep working with Bang after Faber kicked him out of Alpha Male.

Some like Jif, others prefer Skippy and TJ likes Bang. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't see TUF, but how does this make dillishaw a snake?
Or is that what Conor said so people are repeating it? Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Some like Jif, others prefer Skippy and TJ likes Bang. Phone Post 3.0
This was pretty funny. Phone Post 3.0

Bang is milking him

NorthFromHere - This was inevitable. DJ made the choice long time ago when he decided to keep working with Bang after Faber kicked him out of Alpha Male.

I legit thought Mighty Mouse was training with Bang too for a second.

I was excited for another elite lightweight team, then I realized the typo.

UFC 207: Dillashaw vs Cody No Love Phone Post 3.0

The ultimate twist would be if Cruz went and trained at TAM for this fight.

I want this to happen Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 - The ultimate twist would be if Cruz went and trained at TAM for this fight.

I want this to happen Phone Post 3.0
Won't happen, Cruz talked shit on all of TAM and TAM will still want TJ to beat Cruz . But it would be the ULTIMATE FIGHTING TWIST Phone Post 3.0

I love how everyone says of course it was inevitable it was obviously going to happen AFTER its announced he's leaving alpha male. Conor actually said it before and ppl were saying he's crazy and making jokes then. Smh. And I'm not even a Conor fan Phone Post 3.0

I wonder how many people have switched camps while champ. Definitely is more common when coming off of a loss Phone Post 3.0

Carson's Corner radio show - TJ has always been regarded as ruthless by his teammates. They even alluded to this in the past (before he was champion) when PBP guys would say "he's known as the meanest guy in the gym" and so on.
Isn't that Robbie Lawler? Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a smart move to me.

He'll be back..when he's not champ

Conor is so far ahead of the game its sick. This dude is incredible.

He probably couldn't afford to pay both Bang and TAM so...

He doesn't just say deez tings. He speaks the truf. Phone Post 3.0