Conor Was Right. Nate Diaz is YUGE

NBKfanforlife -

Look at the haters beating each other off. Aint they cute ? Bunch of little bitches who lose their money betting against the little Irishman. Nate could never make 145, so yeah he was the bigger man. 

Conor beat his ass in both fights. He got lucky that Mcgregor gassed in the first fight. He schooled him in fight two. Get over it and move on.  

You're a bitch

Norin radd -

Conor is fucking huge. They walk around at same weight. Id say conor has bigger shoulders/arms/chest and legs

You're a bitch

truth hurtz

CRE -

When is the last time we saw Khabib get bulldozed like this?

Lol.......pretty sure that's not Khabib, as I'm sure you are too, but the gif is funny and mesmerizing at the same time.

GeorgeScoresPoints - Nate Diaz is skin and bones. I had a thicker chest at 15. No one with 14 inch arms will ever be huge. And unless you're 5'6 being 6'2 and skinny doesn't mean shieeeetttt

Nate had his chest removed so that he could make 155...

Internet Warriors. Nates about 6 ft weighs about 200. Conor probably 5 9 weights about 180

NINERS76 - Internet Warriors. Nates about 6 ft weighs about 200. Conor probably 5 9 weights about 180

He's probably around 185, not 200. Least when I saw him at a triathlon he wasn't nearly as big as people are saying.

NBKfanforlife -

Look at the haters beating each other off. Aint they cute ? Bunch of little bitches who lose their money betting against the little Irishman. Nate could never make 145, so yeah he was the bigger man. 

Conor beat his ass in both fights. He got lucky that Mcgregor gassed in the first fight. He schooled him in fight two. Get over it and move on.  

This is accurate 

A quick lesson in lensing:

I know this thread is mostly a goof, but you guys on here are constantly comparing the sizes of fighters from a single picture.  

Have a look at the middle picture in the top row.  Notice the head size difference between Fedor and the dude on the left. 

Now look at the panoramic shot and notice the difference in headsize between Fedor and that same guy. 

When you're shooting with a wide lens, a little move toward camera makes a huge difference in apparent size.  Stop comparing fighter sizes in photographs, you bunch of muppets 

just one photo with Nate "the Stockton Giant" Diaz and McCarthy would have to change his name to "Infinitesimal John"

EddiePain420 - 
RonnieF'nPickering! -
NINERS76 - Internet Warriors. Nates about 6 ft weighs about 200. Conor probably 5 9 weights about 180

He's probably around 185, not 200. Least when I saw him at a triathlon he wasn't nearly as big as people are saying.

nate said after the 2nd conor fight when conor was accussing him of being a 200 lber nate said he was maybe 176. so he probably walks around 185 at his absolute biggest.

Multiple sources said he was just under 200lbs in the leadup to the rematch. 

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/29/12330056/ufc-202-mma-boxing-news-nate-diaz-200-pounds-weight-conor-mcgregor

Conor couldn't even make 170 and the guy was eating half of Vegas. Since the knee surgery Conor has walked around in the mid 160s and cut to 45 and later 55 when 45 became too hard of a cut after he packed on some muscle. 

It's fucking ridiculous now, he's absolutely massive and keeps getting bigger.

Buddy of mine reckons he's on HGH or some other shit. 

Hard to argue really.

Jive Turkey -

A quick lesson in lensing:

I know this thread is mostly a goof, but you guys on here are constantly comparing the sizes of fighters from a single picture.  

Have a look at the middle picture in the top row.  Notice the head size difference between Fedor and the dude on the left. 

Now look at the panoramic shot and notice the difference in headsize between Fedor and that same guy. 

When you're shooting with a wide lens, a little move toward camera makes a huge difference in apparent size.  Stop comparing fighter sizes in photographs, you bunch of muppets 

Quit with this 'lensing' bullshit. I don't care what fucking lense you're using. The guys a damn mammoth and has been for some time now. 

MacLifeHEEL -
NBKfanforlife -

This is accurate 

This is not accurate

My postal connections are telling me McGregor has been sparring Stefan Struve just in case there's a third Diaz fight.

I like the hooded button up shirt he is wearing.

Nate needs to move up to LHW or HW like Rumble did.

I don't know how he makes 170 let alone 155.

rbl -

My postal connections are telling me McGregor has been sparring Stefan Struve just in case there's a third Diaz fight.

That's why he was sparring with The Mountain. It was the closest guy to Nates size they could find. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

It's fucking ridiculous now, he's absolutely massive and keeps getting bigger.

Buddy of mine reckons he's on HGH or some other shit. 

Hard to argue really.

0.1/10

Last I heard Nate is going to be fighting in Japan to get around the 265lb limit. McCorkle is coming out of retirment because they're roughly the same size, at least when Nate isn't training for ultra marthons.