Conor: We were worried about Pauly's head trauma

“He was looking for an exit. The spars were not good for him. He took a lot of head trauma. Straight after it we were worried. The sparring partners were actually telling us when he was drove back to the home he was stumbling out of the car after the 12-rounder.”

“He was knocked down. He was flattened against the ropes. Multiple times the ropes kept him on his feet. We were worried about him. He was certainly badly concussed.”

“No matter what a man says, if they show up and try to answer that and try their best you have to give respect. And that’s what happened. He showed up and tried his best. It didn’t go his way, he got his ass whooped. He got his pride dented and then he wanted a way out.”

was this sparring or a fucking grudge match?

Paulie has shown all the signs of being stopped on strikes.

Malinaggi was always too tough for his own good, his best attributes were conditioning, grit, toughness and savvy, but not being in the best of shape took away some of that conditioning and ability to execute on his savvy. The 18 oz gloves and headgear unfortunately probably stopped the best possible outcome for Paulie from happening, a KO from Conor would have been less punishment than going 12 rounds with a peaking thoroughbred.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - was this sparring or a fucking grudge match?

Grudge match. Conor never pretended otherwise.

I'm worried about his head trauma after seeing Conor teeing up on him...

Conor beat the truth out of him. Like he had to create a lie because he legit probably didn't remeber what happen. 

Lmao 

Nick Diaz still GOAT - was this sparring or a fucking grudge match?

A lot of both it seems…

fuck punch drunk italian sausage head

Sparring session knockdown was staged ....knockdown looks fake ....Conor and Paulie are all trolling you guys 

dios -

Sparring session knockdown was staged ....knockdown looks fake ....Conor and Paulie are all trolling you guys 

You're pathetic.

watahhh -
dios -

You're pathetic.

Lol ok bud 

dios - 

The fuck?

“We’re gonna have a knock and he’s gonna have to answer to what he’s been saying.”

dios - 

I like these guys that try and come off like the smart guy in the room, the guy that knows something you all don’t, but instead he’s just a loon like those infowars nuts and everyone knows it.

Lol if you believe. 

Whambo -
dios - 

I like these guys that try and come off like the smart guy in the room, the guy that knows something you all don’t, but instead he’s just a loon like those infowars nuts and everyone knows it.

So you say you like me and then continue to insult me ? 

Looks  like you’re the loon 

dios -
Whambo -
dios - 

And you’re a retard that apparently has nothing better to do than jump in every thread and state "it’s a troll".

One day you’ll get out of your mommy’s basement and get a life, at least we all hope so

danybayamon23 -
dios -
Whambo -
dios - 

And you’re a retard that apparently has nothing better to do than jump in every thread and state "it’s a troll".

One day you’ll get out of your mommy’s basement and get a life, at least we all hope so

Hahaha I’m 39 have my own house and a great career, keep talking tho, this is entertaining