Conor: We were worried about Pauly's head trauma

danybayamon23 -
dios -
Whambo -
dios - 

Sparring session knockdown was staged ....knockdown looks fake ....Conor and Paulie are all trolling you guys 

I like these guys that try and come off like the smart guy in the room, the guy that knows something you all don’t, but instead he’s just a loon like those infowars nuts and everyone knows it.

So you say you like me and then continue to insult me ? 

Looks  like you’re the loon 

And you’re a retard that apparently has nothing better to do than jump in every thread and state "it’s a troll".

One day you’ll get out of your mommy’s basement and get a life, at least we all hope so

Pot, kettle, etc…

AND youre a dickhead. So there.

dios, can you imagine the amount of effort that would go into faking this whole thing? The amount of people that would have to be involved? The level of acting required to pull it off? If you smoke weed (I’d imagine you do), lay off it for a month or so and see how your perspective on things changes. It’ll do you good man.

TexDeuce - "He was looking for an exit. The spars were not good for him. He took a lot of head trauma. Straight after it we were worried. The sparring partners were actually telling us when he was drove back to the home he was stumbling out of the car after the 12-rounder."

“He was knocked down. He was flattened against the ropes. Multiple times the ropes kept him on his feet. We were worried about him. He was certainly badly concussed.”

“No matter what a man says, if they show up and try to answer that and try their best you have to give respect. And that’s what happened. He showed up and tried his best. It didn’t go his way, he got his ass whooped. He got his pride dented and then he wanted a way out.”

Conor McGregor opens up about Paulie Malignaggi fallout - ‘He took a lot of head trauma’ - MMAmania.com

if conor and his team were worries about head treuma, why didn’t you sent him over to the hospital? cheapskating motherfuckers…

Morpheus1976 -
TexDeuce - "He was looking for an exit. The spars were not good for him. He took a lot of head trauma. Straight after it we were worried. The sparring partners were actually telling us when he was drove back to the home he was stumbling out of the car after the 12-rounder."

“He was knocked down. He was flattened against the ropes. Multiple times the ropes kept him on his feet. We were worried about him. He was certainly badly concussed.”

“No matter what a man says, if they show up and try to answer that and try their best you have to give respect. And that’s what happened. He showed up and tried his best. It didn’t go his way, he got his ass whooped. He got his pride dented and then he wanted a way out.”

Conor McGregor opens up about Paulie Malignaggi fallout - ‘He took a lot of head trauma’ - MMAmania.com

if conor and his team were worries about head treuma, why didn’t you sent him over to the hospital? cheapskating motherfuckers…

Maybe they tried But he refused ? Is that even a possibility in your little pea head ? 

JohnBoxlovescox - dios, can you imagine the amount of effort that would go into faking this whole thing? The amount of people that would have to be involved? The level of acting required to pull it off? If you smoke weed (I'd imagine you do), lay off it for a month or so and see how your perspective on things changes. It'll do you good man.

This is going to be an event worth over half a billion dollars , with that kind of money anything is possible 

Kings21 -
danybayamon23 -
dios -
Whambo -
dios - 

Sparring session knockdown was staged ....knockdown looks fake ....Conor and Paulie are all trolling you guys 

I like these guys that try and come off like the smart guy in the room, the guy that knows something you all don’t, but instead he’s just a loon like those infowars nuts and everyone knows it.

And you’re a retard that apparently has nothing better to do than jump in every thread and state "it’s a troll".

One day you’ll get out of your mommy’s basement and get a life, at least we all hope so

Pot, kettle, etc…

AND youre a dickhead. So there.

You need to go back in time to learn the meaning of "pot, kettle" there princess

dios -
danybayamon23 -
dios -
Whambo -
dios - 

Hahaha I’m 39 have my own house and a great career, keep talking tho, this is entertaining 

Holy shit, you didn’t tell me you were 39 AND have a house AND a career.

Im sorry man, I know better than to fuck with a rare triple threat like that.