Conor will win on July 10, Im 100% sure

And he will get the title shot following his victory. He actually looked pretty good against Dustin in their second fight, Before his leg gave out and Dustin landed that shot. I think we’re going to see a more fluid, movement heavy Conor.

3 Likes

Yeah people act like it was a total blowout. Conor rocked him. It was high fight IQ from Dustin that won. He knew he had to keep Conor from getting back out.

Dustin earned that win fair and square but I still don’t think he is as good a striker or hits as hard.

Any given Saturday…

2 Likes

I mean hes a good enough striker and hits hard enough (see Gaethje fight)… But I don’t think he’s on Conors level. I believe Dustin had a fantastic game plan that worked well for him

1 Like

Dustin should take him down and wrestle throw everyone off. He could school Conor on the ground. Good luck getting it there but could be a different look than the first two fights.

1 Like

People act as if conor didn’t rock Dustin in the first with a left. I think Dustin will win again due to having more dog in him but let’s not act as if that fight couldn’t have ended very differently and was very close to it.

2 Likes

If Im Dustin thats 100% my game plan

50/50 fight for me… Conor has the tools, but does he have the heart… It’s also interesting that this time / so far Conor is not posting lots of training footage, like he normally does…

People act like Dustin won by TKO via calf kicks. Sure, they played a role, but he KO,d Conor with an incredible blitz of hands. It reminded me of Chuck Tito 1. Conor was not firing back with anything and got melted. Not sure how he fixes that hole. Also, Dustin has now seen and eaten Conors best shots. Conor has the skills of course, but if this fight at all gets in the trenches Dustin has way more dog in him.

With that said, the first round I would have given Conor, and he did some nice work in the clinch.

He needs a Tony Robbins or Dave Goggins in his camp more than anything.

2 Likes

Without those Calf kicks, I think Conor eventually catches Dustin and puts him out. He rocked him pretty bad in rd 1.

1 Like

Depends of Conor stands flat footed in front of Dustin, if he does again Dustin will land enough shots to wear him down and finish it…

1 Like

Agreed. That’s why I think we’re going to see the old Connor

Lol, Connor lands a punch in round 1 that doesn’t drop Dustin, doesn’t wobble Dustin, doesn’t even knock him off balance.

Connor fans: He had him rocked in round 1!!!

Most delusional fan base on the planet.

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you for proving my point. Takes the punch, laughs it off, and proceeds to knock the life out of Connor. That shit didn’t hurt him at all.

1 Like

Duh. Nobody actually believes he loses any trilogy.

1 Like

he literally stumbled back

jesus christ why are mma fans so delusional

1 Like

The punch not only wobbles him but also knocked him off balance… lol

1 Like

He took s punch that didn’t hurt him, reset, then knocked your man crush unconscious. Delusional idiots. Haha

You obviously have no clue what wobbled means. Did he do the chicken dance? Did he lose his legs? No he didn’t, because he wasn’t wobbled.

You moron McGregor fans keep proving me right. Easy work.

Old Conor is gone bro. Money, Cocaine and partying washed the old conor away. He will come out hungry, but ultimately will give way to adversity.