Conservative solution for healthcare?

Is there one? All I've seen from the right is to say no to any attempts to fix the system, or deny that there is a problem.

Please enlighten me. Phone Post 3.0

Let the poor people die.

No like legit that is it.

Or they'd go well with free market and no minimum wage everybody will be working hard and industry will be booming.

Obama care was originally the conservative health plan. Phone Post 3.0

"don't be poor"

Competition. Phone Post 3.0

Ironically it was Obamacare.

Nah, the old system was working just fine for them. Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -

The first part of being a real conservative is to stop having such a childish view of reality that you think most big problems have "solutions" so you don't do hysterical things like calling on the federal government to try to solve them.

So justifying being a selfish cunt? Phone Post 3.0

I am not the spokesperson for conservatives
but I think dividing up people into

those who shall pay (and be forced to by the government)
and those who will receive (for free)

kind of goes against everything the founding fathers had fought and died for

Ben Franklin
“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.”

If they weren't paid for they'd be going after insurance companies.

It's a difficult issue to tackle because taxation in America is such a mess. Health care amongst other issues will eventually cause the US to fall because the melting pot experiment ultimately fail imo.

Healthcare is simpler in smaller countries with homogenous populations that have shared interests.

"[A] wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities."

President Thomas Jefferson

Onikage - If they weren't paid for they'd be going after insurance companies.

It's a difficult issue to tackle because taxation in America is such a mess. Health care amongst other issues will eventually cause the US to fall because the melting pot experiment ultimately fail imo.

Healthcare is simpler in smaller countries with homogenous populations that have shared interests.

So what you're saying is the conservative solution for healthcare is a race war?

attjack - 
Onikage - If they weren't paid for they'd be going after insurance companies.

So what you're saying is the conservative solution for healthcare is a race war?

LOL

Pay for it yourself you fucking lowlives.

It's not a natural right to have it. Most of the world doesn't. It's a service like any other. Phone Post 3.0

The founding fathers of this great nation (USA) fought to get away from a huge overbearing form of government (A King)

The wanted the States to have power

now we have King Obama in Washington just using executive orders and most of the power being held in one spot

“When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.”
-Thomas Jefferson to Charles Hammond, 1821. The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, (Memorial Edition) Lipscomb and Bergh, editors, ME 15:332

Ridgeback -

The first part of being a real conservative is to stop having such a childish view of reality that you think most big problems have "solutions" so you don't do hysterical things like calling on the federal government to try to solve them.

In other words, don't actually try to fix problems? lol Phone Post 3.0

The Noose - Is there one? All I've seen from the right is to say no to any attempts to fix the system, or deny that there is a problem.

Please enlighten me. Phone Post 3.0
Personal responsibility. It's actually a thing. Phone Post 3.0

So far we have "Don't try to fix problems".

Is that really it? Phone Post 3.0

The Noose - So far we have "Don't try to fix problems".

Is that really it? Phone Post 3.0

The federal government was never supposed to be your Nanny

or the fixer of all your problems

really its that simple

personal responsibility.

how dare you let yourself get cancer and not have a couple hundred thousand sitting around to pay for it.

fucking pleebs.