Conservatives Are Weak & Soft

I am as Conservative as one can be. I have a wife 3 children and a career.  I am responsible for my family and a large # of employees. I would say I have a lot of responsibility. It is this type of responsibility that keeps me and countless others silent in respects to the bullshit which is taking place today. I am being told that having a opinion is wrong. People are shamed if they don’t agree and terminated by the mob.  We accept outright lies and say nothing out of fear of losing what we have. We are soft and weak that we allow this to go on. Conservatives need to grow a set unite and push back on all of this. Your kids will suffer because you did not pushback. It might get to the point where it will be too late . Conservatives - grow a set!! I am as I am meeting with my company leaders to express my concerns and how I find it offensive to me how BLM is being shoved down my throat- do the same

19 Likes

![](upload://mqREfpSHAJnPAiavJnuuyydwV0x.gif)

3 Likes

I think you mean tolerant. 

4 Likes

How is black people pushing for more rights and reperations going to hurt your children?

6 Likes
Precise_Improvement -

How is black people pushing for more rights and reperations going to hurt your children?

You are the problem

you are one of the useful idiots who thinks this is all about black peoples rights

BLM is a commie psyop .. for fucks sakes look at their demands.. it reads right out of the commie playbook

15 Likes
Precise_Improvement -

The people pushing for "more rights" don't want equal rights, they want preferential treatment. 

13 Likes
Precise_Improvement - 

Reparations are owed to exactly nobody of any kind for any reason.

And there are no rights that black people do not have. That was sorted out in 1964.

10 Likes

As far as the op... Nonsense.

We fight back at the polls. We did it 4 years ago and now we control the courts. What are we at now? 200+ federal judges? 2 to the SCOTUS. That's how we push back. Nobody can shame you in that voting booth. Nobody can cancel you. It's private. Use your vote. Every single person. No excuses. Get to the polls and do your duty, everyone.

9 Likes
Precise_Improvement -

Black people dont have rights?. Ahh jaysus

5 Likes
Altofsky - 

We fight back at the polls. We did it 4 years ago and now we control the courts. What are we at now? 260+ federal judges? 2 to the SCOTUS. That's how we push back. Nobody can shame you in that voting booth. Nobody can cancel you. It's private. Use your vote. Every single person. No excuses. Get to the polls and do your duty, everyone.

Nicely said.

I bite my tongue on social media constantly while having these same thoughts.

Precise_Improvement -

No 2 ways about it. You're a fn moron. Name a right that blacks do not have that whites have.

Right, you can't. You are the problem. You felt strong enough to post your thought though you know you have done 0 research on the topic. You are the problem. You are the problem. Real adults that are black look at people like you and are disgusted. Go watch Candace Owen's, Thomas Sowell or Larry Elder then come back and apologize to the US

3 Likes
Dough Boy - 
Precise_Improvement -

You are the problem

you are one of the useful idiots who thinks this is all about black peoples rights

BLM is a commie psyop .. for fucks sakes look at their demands.. it reads right out of the commie playbook

he is part of the problem

god people are so fucking dumb

how about you start endorsing and voting for politicians who will actually help you?  we have 60 million democrats poised to vote for a career politician who has brought us to this point. 

so what the political establishment does to marginalize votes doesnt matter

its all about whining on the internet and acting like a baby in 2020 to get your own way

you have a shit candidate in biden because it is what you limp wristed fags deserve.  

grow a set and demand better, someone who has your values and vote for them 

3 Likes

Leftists buy media outlests.

Conservatives meme and whine about it.

Leftists create social media platforms.

Conservatives meme and whine about those platforms on those platforms.

Leftists attend colleges and become professors and push their point of view.

Conservatives meme and whine and say college is overrated and turns people into fags.

Etc.

4 Likes
Dough Boy -
Precise_Improvement -

You are the problem

Lol. You are the problem and people as retarded as you. 

1 Like

waaa! people don't like my uninformed and likely racist opinions! waaaaa!

1 Like

People with careers, families, interest like any sort of athletics, and other constructive activities don’t have time to waste going to protests and bitching about nonsense.

5 Likes
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME -
Altofsky - 

We fight back at the polls. We did it 4 years ago and now we control the courts. What are we at now? 260+ federal judges? 2 to the SCOTUS. That's how we push back. Nobody can shame you in that voting booth. Nobody can cancel you. It's private. Use your vote. Every single person. No excuses. Get to the polls and do your duty, everyone.

Nicely said.

I bite my tongue on social media constantly while having these same thoughts.

Wrong- a large silent group I work with can’t talk or speak their mind and that is not right.  Yeah we vote but freedom of speech is dead and no vote will change that. What about all the high profile stories of people being terminated for not towing the line? How did that go for them? Keep biting your tounge and being silent while fellow Americans are having their lives destroyed for an opinion.

2 Likes
Precise_Improvement -

Because they have the same rights as everyone else.  They decry systemic racism without being able to point to specifics and get into magical thinking and conspiracies when asked.  If they said unconscious bias or something like that I would agree.  But the facts are that police brutality is something that effects us all.....and that these unarmed deaths also effect us all.  They are worried about the 9 or 10 people who died at the hands of the police last year but are silent on the number of cops killed by their community and are silent at the number of their own people who are killed by their own people.  To use a car analogy, BLM ideology is like obsessing over fixing your broken turn signal while your transmission has fallen out of your car a mile back.

It ignores stats and it ignores common sense.

2 Likes
Flavorful - 

Leftists buy media outlests.

Conservatives meme and whine about it.

Leftists create social media platforms.

Conservatives meme and whine about those platforms on those platforms.

Leftists attend colleges and become professors and push their point of view.

Conservatives meme and whine and say college is overrated and turns people into fags.

Etc.

You suck the sweat off a dead man's balls

Mit -
Precise_Improvement -

Because they have the same rights as everyone else.  They decry systemic racism without being able to point to specifics and get into magical thinking and conspiracies when asked.  If they said unconscious bias or something like that I would agree.  But the facts are that police brutality is something that effects us all.....and that these unarmed deaths also effect us all.  They are worried about the 9 or 10 people who died at the hands of the police last year but are silent on the number of cops killed by their community and are silent at the number of their own people who are killed by their own people.  To use a car analogy, BLM ideology is like obsessing over fixing your broken turn signal while your transmission has fallen out of your car a mile back.

It ignores stats and it ignores common sense.

why is it that OGers are constantly narrowing the argument down to racial disparity of unarmed civilian deaths by the police only?