Consolidated student loans

Anyone so this here? Where did you go to do it? I owe roughly 15k and am getting weary of paying upwards of 300 a month. Consolidating seems to be able to reduce that but Idk where to begin or go through someone thats reputable. Sorry if it's been posted before, on the unsearchable app. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at paying back loans. Bernie is going to relieve all your debt, don't sweat it. Phone Post 3.0

Subbing for the possibility of someone offering an alternative method of repayment. Maybe one were someone comes over to your house to fuck you in the ass publicly monthly instead of a payment. Phone Post 3.0

ZombieFaceMonky - Subbing for the possibility of someone offering an alternative method of repayment. Maybe one were someone comes over to your house to fuck you in the ass publicly monthly instead of a payment. Phone Post 3.0
That's basically what's already happening! Thankfully $300 a month doesn't kill me but I'm sure that would easily break a lot of people out there. Phone Post 3.0

I pay $5 bucks but that's because I'm back in school and it keeps me out of default. Call the department of education. They'll help Phone Post 3.0

I don't know about a loan consolidation. Can you just extend the term of your loans to decrease your monthly payment, and then pay them off in big chunks as your financial/life situation allows? I had 42k in student loan debt and the monthly payments on the 5 year term were killing me. I had no choice but to extend my term to the maximum they would allow (I think it was 20 years), which dropped my monthly payments sigificantly. I then saved like a mother fucker and kept paying off my loans one-by-one, starting with the highest interest rate / unsubsidized ones and working my way down.

Ironically enough, it took me about 5 years after graduation to pay them off. The difference was though, I didn't HAVE to make it a priority, I just personally wanted out of debt. As I got a professional salary, remained unmarried, childless, and living well within my means, I was able to make it happen. In hindsight, I should have left the piddly little 2.5% interest rate loans where they were and kept that 10k in savings for the rainy day which is now upon me but whatever. It feels good to be debt free.

Just be smart, have a plan, and be willing to sacrifice to achieve it.