"Conspiracy" theorists correct, again. CDC now admits PCR tests used for DNA harvesting

8 Likes
4 Likes

Ya don’t say

7 Likes

How would the DNA data be used to their advantage

1 Like

Who knows. It might get pumped into a FBI database to help solve past and future crimes. Or it might be used by some evil scientist developing a genetically specific virus. Who knows, it all depends on who’s using the information

5 Likes

I am guessing insurance companies to build out their risk database and for pricing plans.

1 Like

Another leftist hypocrite. Lol

19 Likes

They have used Ancestry and 23andMe for exactly that reason. DNA found at the scene of a crime often leads to a relative who has had their DNA sequenced on one of those sites. Four years ago my sister found out we have an older half brother because his daughter showed up as a niece in my sister’s Ancestry account. They got to talking and all the pieces fit with regard to where and when our father was before he got married to our mother.

10 Likes

you know who

2 Likes

I think i will look mr goss up in the “global”

3 Likes

I sometimes wonder if that’s what Theranos was a front for considering who was on the board.

Come see us. “Cheap” blood tests

You may be correct, but I thought law enforcement was utilizing GED match specifically, not ancestry or 23 and me.

On GED match, a user can take their dna results from ancestry and 23 and me, upload it on there. Then, law enforcement has been utilizing that site and the data. The caveat being the user voluntarily loaded the data on a searchable site.

I was able to find my mom’s father through ancestry. I picked them, in hopes of getting some hits. Luckily, I did and was able to piece it together.

So shocking.

Remember, kids, play it safe!

1 Like

Conspiracy theorists not proven right this time. If you actually read the article rather than making assumptions, you’d see that theyre sequencing the virus in the test specimen to determine which variant it is. They do this on a small percentage of all tests to detetmine which variant is predominant in a particular area.

They may also be harvesting DNA, I have no fucking clue. But thats not what this tweet is about.

6 Likes

More “conspiracy theories” have been right than wrong over the past couple years.

7 Likes

20220507-003831.jpg

6 Likes
3 Likes

Is this really a new video? What the fuck was he on about?

1 Like