Conspiracy theory: UFC gave title shot to Colby Covington if he dropped charges against criminal thug Jorge Masvidal

6 Likes

Assault is such a weird thing. If I rob a bank the bank doesnt have to press charges… do they?

4 Likes

When asked, Colby talked about lasagna and nobody followed up with; what tf does that mean, goofball?

He can’t “drop charges”, but a victim can refuse to cooperate which can make a case unprovable. Can being the operative word. The state can still proceed if they can prove the case without the victim’s cooperation, especially if the assault is caught on camera.

5 Likes

Masvidal was one of my favorite fighters until the sucker punch assault.

5 Likes

The “g” is silent is “lasagna”. “real g’s move in silence, line lasagna”

Get it?

9 Likes

whats with the influx of these basement “gurus” videos on this forum

4 Likes

He laid out the point in video format, which some might prefer to text.

1 Like

what a strange world
that there are some low life types on here
that support a clown who insults and then runs
to the cops

now we know who the school rats were lol

4 Likes

Maybe if Jorge wasn’t so low IQ he could hold himself with pride instead of having to attack people who insult him

3 Likes

did the teacher reward you in school for ratting on the other children

colby looking ready

1 Like

In FL it’s “No face, No case” so hypothetically if Colby refused to show up any time Jorge had a court hearing, after the 3rd time it’s thrown out.

I know from experience. Misdemeanor experience though. I didn’t have to put a disguise on to sucker punch somebody who already beat my ass for a half hour straight.

6 Likes

I could believe it.

I thought it was obvious. lol

This is your hero btw

Fucking piece of shit

4 Likes
2 Likes

Camera or say Police saw it.

1 Like

6am and lasagna sounds pretty good right now

Even if Mas was caught dead to rights Colby might not twist the knife and bind him in legal troubles for years

1 Like