Conspiracy theory

With the recent back and forth between Dana White and Scott Coker about who has the better fighters, I think the UFC is bringing Michael Chandler in to be a pawn in their game.

Let's assume they let him skip the 6 month USADA testing pool by offering him a late notice replacement fight.  If he tests positive that quickly after leaving Belator, it would be a terrible look for them and cast suspicion on their entire roster.  Checkmate DFW!

Dork.

1 Like

Maybe. More likely it’s another one of those “your best can’t beat our top 10” flexes

cantuna4u -

Dork.

Thank you for your contribution

Have other fighters skipped the 6 months?  I think Brock did but I can’t remember. 

knockoutfighter -

Have other fighters skipped the 6 months?  I think Brock did but I can’t remember. 

Brock skipped it in the mark hunt fight, failed the test, and set off a shit storm 

1 Like
mmashburn85 -
knockoutfighter -

Brock skipped it in the mark hunt fight, failed the test, and set off a shit storm 

Ok yes UFC 200, thanks

Has Chandler ever failed a test? I feel like everyone says he's on shit but I've never seen proof. Like real proof and not "well he's in really good shape".

screen name checks out

cawkgobbler -

Has Chandler ever failed a test? I feel like everyone says he's on shit but I've never seen proof. Like real proof and not "well he's in really good shape".

Of course he hasn’t. He’s spent the majority of his career in bellator. Nobody tests positive in bellator because they only test on fight night. 

He’s a new fighter to the organization so he’s not required to be in the testing pool for six months. And as he’s already signed to fight if something comes up for the title fight, he’s not really a late replacement. Although searching up usada test results his name doesn’t pop up yet so I’m not sure when they’re required to start. 

He did mention on Helwani’s podcast that Bellator title fights have a stricter testing protocol and he claimed to be clean his whole career, but I haven’t seen anything legit stating the testing is as he says it is

Dana always liked Chandler. He is a good looking, well spoken American white boy. Great for marketing.

dinkledorf - 

Dana always liked Chandler. He is a good looking, well spoken American white boy. Great for marketing.

But does his life matter?