Conspiritard Stage 10

The wife totally lost it after Q Anon let her down. Now she found YouTube as her new source. Here’s the summary:

Trump will be inaugurated on March 4, Biden is a clone - the real one was executed, a new world-wide economic system will be put in place, Nesara will be put in place after Trump is installed as President. All debts accrued will be forgive when Nesara is instituted. IRS will go away. Washington DC has military there because they have arrested Congress. Oh Epstein is still alive. And it’s no longer the Rothschilds who run everything- it’s the Pasor family who originated with the Phoenicians. Facebook was created by CIA and windows was created by someone in the Rothchilds family. And they (who is they I don’t know) - took all the gold from the Catholic Church.

Look this up on YouTube - Charlie Ward. I shit you not. I have to listen to this every evening. I pretend to believe her because I want to continue getting blow-jobs.

Thank god I have libtards on the OG to listen to. Even they sound reasonable next to the conspiritards that have popped up after Nov. 3rd.

8 Likes

So, you married a retard?

25 Likes

Holy shit she must be an incredible fuck.

7 Likes

Virtually nobody here believes any of that, including right leaning conspiracy guys. 

7 Likes

You're not the poster who moved across the country so you've wife could take a mental counciling job and a prison, only then to have her quit?

Just asking:)

March 4th.

You just wait.

And “pfft”.

That’s level 4 stuff.

I think most Q Anon people see well intentioned.

But your wife is in the cult right now.

When you're in a cult, it's hard to see your way out.

When none of this happens they will just move on to the next thing.

Lots of things in the world are changing and these YouTube guys are just profiteers taking advantage of people trying to make sense of the changes. It’s sad because they prey on what they know people wish would happen. 

1 Like
emu67 - 

The wife totally lost it after Q Anon let her down. Now she found YouTube as her new source. Here’s the summary:

Trump will be inaugurated on March 4, Biden is a clone - the real one was executed, a new world-wide economic system will be put in place, Nesara will be put in place after Trump is installed as President. All debts accrued will be forgive when Nesara is instituted. IRS will go away. Washington DC has military there because they have arrested Congress. Oh Epstein is still alive. And it’s no longer the Rothschilds who run everything- it’s the Pasor family who originated with the Phoenicians. Facebook was created by CIA and windows was created by someone in the Rothchilds family. And they (who is they I don’t know) - took all the gold from the Catholic Church.

Look this up on YouTube - Charlie Ward. I shit you not. I have to listen to this every evening. I pretend to believe her because I want to continue getting blow-jobs.

Thank god I have libtards on the OG to listen to. Even they sound reasonable next to the conspiritards that have popped up after Nov. 3rd.

What channel does she watch? It seems targeted, because my wife also got sucked down this youtube rabbit-hole during the shutdown and now talks all the same shit as your wife. And not only that, she’s absolutely CONVINCED the information is correct and everyone else (like me) is simply on a very low level of understanding and vibration etc., lol

I’ve had the urge to find out who these youtubetards are and go hunt and kill them dead.

1 Like
Black Dougie -

So, you married a retard?

She’s not retarded but she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. Highly energetic, acts on her gut reaction. You ever see how ants behave when you mess with them; that’s her pure instinct, no gray matter interference.

Poorsport22 -

Holy shit she must be an incredible fuck.

Yeah, we used to be swingers so she’s right up there with great in bed, open minded, blah blah blah. I mean she’s old now and dried up so not so great. I still love her hair though.

camicom -

You're not the poster who moved across the country so you've wife could take a mental counciling job and a prison, only then to have her quit?

Just asking:)

Uh no, thank god. And I totally miss your freaking Reeeeports. That stuff was poetry while it lasted.

Moke -
emu67 - 

What channel does she watch? It seems targeted, because my wife also got sucked down this youtube rabbit-hole during the shutdown and now talks all the same shit as your wife. And not only that, she’s absolutely CONVINCED the information is correct and everyone else (like me) is simply on a very low level of understanding and vibration etc., lol

I’ve had the urge to find out who these youtubetards are and go hunt and kill them dead.

I’m not sure which YouTube channel. I looked up Charlie Ward and found a bunch of tards who use his his material for their shows. I’m not sure which ones she watches - she watches so many. Gawd, I can’t stand their voices. Please do me a favor and take them off YouTube. Thanks.

Q Anon people didn't think Epstein was still alive. They insisted he was murdered.

I said he was alive.

They need to stick to their original story and not steal from other people.

Your wife is correct on all points, but is also only giving you blowjobs to mutate your DNA

- Evil Yoshida

2 Likes

Incredible

I know a liberal Jew who thought Trump was going to start rounding up the Jews like Hitler did. Her reason? Trump said he has good genetics.....so thay means he's planning on creating a master race. 

Stop pretending the left isn't insane.

Kings21 -

I know a liberal Jew who thought Trump was going to start rounding up the Jews like Hitler did. Her reason? Trump said he has good genetics.....so thay means he's planning on creating a master race. 

Stop pretending the left has a monopoly on insanity. 

2 Likes
pfsjkd -
Kings21 -

Stop pretending the left has a monopoly on insanity. 

You’re correct, it’s more of a commune

1 Like

Damn that's incredible. Hard to fathom how someone with a functioning brain could believe that shit. 

I'd be out the door quick, I couldn't handle that insanity.