Contact Lens Strength

The thread about different vision in each eye got me wondering who else on here. Can't see a damn thing.

Post your lens RX

Right -5.5
Left -6 Phone Post 3.0

Left -0.5, Right -1.0
Daily Disposable

Right -7.50
Left -7.00

-3.75, right and left. Phone Post 3.0

-1.75 left

-1.50 right

-3.25 in both eyes Phone Post 3.0

scgib - Right -7.50
Left -7.00

Holy crap, Stevie Wonder is an OGer!

Although at -6.0 and -6.5 I'm not much better. If we lived in caveman days we would have been cast out of the tribe or home making bead necklaces and cack coddling to trade for food.

Wow. I started out back in my 20s with -3.75 right and -3.25 left.

Now, my eyes have improved and my Opthomologist says I have the cornea and retina of a guy in his 20s.

Right is -2.25, Left is -1.75. Do have some mild astigmatism in both. I can now see well enough to drive and read most street signs without correction, glasses or lenses.

Somedays, I can see about 20/40, probably due to a slight swelling from wearing lenses too long. That means I can see at 20 feet what most people see at 40 feet.

Close up vision is extraordinary - I can see molecules forming...ok, I can see 3 point type and smaller if there's good light.

WidespreadPanic -

Wow. I started out back in my 20s with -3.75 right and -3.25 left.

Now, my eyes have improved and my Opthomologist says I have the cornea and retina of a guy in his 20s.

Right is -2.25, Left is -1.75. Do have some mild astigmatism in both. I can now see well enough to drive and read most street signs without correction, glasses or lenses.

Somedays, I can see about 20/40, probably due to a slight swelling from wearing lenses too long. That means I can see at 20 feet what most people see at 40 feet.

Close up vision is extraordinary - I can see molecules forming...ok, I can see 3 point type and smaller if there's good light.

He's just being nice. Your minus went down because you got older and your muscles weakened so you can't focus as well. Young eyes over focus so it is a good thing. Phone Post

-4.25 in both Phone Post 3.0

You are all beta.

-10.25 right
-10.75 left

Never seen my fucking alarm clock. Phone Post 3.0

sillypants - You are all beta.

-10.25 right
-10.75 left

Never seen my fucking alarm clock. Phone Post 3.0
Are you Hans Moleman? Phone Post 3.0

I'm -2.5 in both eyes. I think. Phone Post 3.0

I meant to say that they've just changed so I was .25 different but my astigmatism has meant I've had to go stronger in my left eye. Phone Post 3.0

-9.5 in both. Can't even get contacts strong enough. Contacts are only -8.5 only my specs are appropriate Phone Post 3.0

-4.00, -3.75 Phone Post 3.0

-5.50 in both eyes Phone Post 3.0

-3.75 in both eyes. got crazy bad astigmatism too. Phone Post 3.0