Contact tracing bill introduced

HR 6666

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1

The bill essentially provides $100 Billion to implement testing in “hot spots and underserved areas”. Leaves room in some of the verbiage to allow the secretary of health to change the definition of what is necessary. They also want to be able to contact everyone who is tested if I’m reading correctly. 

Interesting bill number.

ppp - Paycheck Protection Program

P is the 16th letter of the alphabet, however the architects' of English designed each letter to correspond up to 10 or the digital, so it starts at 1 after 10. P would be 6.

Puddles Pity Party is the same thing.

ppp = 666

1 Like

I forgot to mention they can monitor an app on your mobile device.

ihitpeople - ppp - Paycheck Protection Program

P is the 16th letter of the alphabet, however the architects' of English designed each letter to correspond up to 10 or the digital, so it starts at 1 after 10. P would be 6.

Puddles Pity Party is the same thing.

ppp = 666

Goddamn

Another fucking payback with a twist

1 Like

if I understand this correctly, they are doing this in Mass already.
they have towers and cameras set up. they can supposedly trace where an "infected" person was for some time in history and then they can figure out who else may have been there at the same time.

the implications of this are good for the virus but bad for the general population in a lot of other circumstances where your privacy is concerned.

I think they can use cell phones and stuff in your cars, like if you have onstar. I don't like it at all but if you think about it, there's nothing we can do. the technology is there and it's not going away.

Never let a good crisis go to waste. 

I really worry about the emergance of facist thinking in our various levels of govt during this crisis.

BubblesNS -

I really worry about the emergance of facist thinking in our various levels of govt during this crisis.

And how so many blindly welcome it with no resistance. 

Get in here bootlickers, tell us how good this is for our safety. 

LOL this is the type of mass surveillance boondoggle that will be used and abused for decades after this pandemic is over.

Think about all the ridiculous legislation which was born out of 9/11. Supported by GOP and Dem presidents and Congress.

The last thing this country needs is to constantly be creeping more towards a total security state. And given what we know about how much the government is already up our ass and how they've already abused surveillance powers, why would anyone want to legislate MORE government surveillance power?

Insane.

^ it’s good to see at least 1 smart person on the OG, I was starting to lose hope. I made a thread about this 2 days ago…

“There is no Privacy law in the United States”

and people think they live in a free country. Yeah right. Snowden exposed the government and now they want him dead.

Yet the idiot sheep of the world will continue to say it’s just a 'conspiracy theory".

Snowden breaks down contact tracing.

“What’s being built is the architecture of suppression.”