Contender Series is live Right now

Title tits for tats

1 Like

Who tf made the match making for this fight lol?

That fight sucked

Yikes that was a rough one… That Afghani fighter showed a lot of heart but I think he was done before that. Corner could’ve saved him but there wasn’t enough for ref to step in before that

Now we have to hear this Azeri faggot talk about his terrorist country

Man… that was absolutely fucking beautiful. Right hook to the body, loops around to a perfectly landed overhand right. I loved that, sign that fucking guy, now.

1 Like

It was even like an uppecut to the body, and a hook to the head, not that much of an overhand

He swung and missed twenty times with kill shots available.

Yeah, but when it landed, it was a beautiful combination, and it put the dude out cold. I’m not seeing the problem.

I think he might have broke the dudes jaw too, which is kinda a bummer.

The guy he fought was probably one of the worst fighters to ever grace the contender series. Im surprised he didnt finish him faster

Fuck Female MMA up next. At least they are fuckable

I don’t know, that’s tough to say, I’ve seen some pretty low level shit on the contender series. You happen to see 2nd guy Greg Hardy fought on the contender series?

That was HW though. At the lower weight classes its rare to see someone that bad. Hes only fought in one legit MMA org. The rest have been unknowns

Wmma is :wastebasket:
why doesn’t the ufc make a separate org for the females? Oh yeah, because nobody would watch it and it would make 0 money. So why do they think we want to watch it mixed in with mens mma?

2 Likes

I literally skipped that fight went to eat knowing damn well it was going to decision and I was right

1 Like

Cartwright looks gassed

1 Like

Never seen somebody give up so many dominant positions so easily so many times :joy:

2 Likes

This Jose Johnson guy is pretty fun to watch. Getting out of a lot of tight spots and comes out on top.

1 Like

Dude gets on top and does fuck all.