Contender Series is live Right now

He actually reminds me of Rory, 17, beating grown men with a grappling heavy style, and he’s probably gonna turn into a striking beast like Rory too. Unfortunately, he’ll probably also be a completely shot fighter by the time he’s 32… like Rory.

1 Like

Ya idk how deep the roster is at that weight so maybe you’re right

1 Like

Another thing is he’s been doing it against Mexicans, who have lower grappling in general.

1 Like

Kid got a contract. Fuck bo nickel I guess

3 Likes

Based on what I’ve seen this season, they should call this “Dana White’s Win and You’re In”

Unless your name rhymes with Joe Bickle.

1 Like

Was anyone memorable this season?

Jesus this 17 year old sounds like a bit of a retard

2 Likes

If I’m bo nickal (?) I’m sitting there with my mouth agape, palms to the ceiling saying wtf

1 Like

If I was Bo I’d tell Dana he can shove the UFC up his ass and go to bellator

Developmental deals should be banned at this point. If a 17 year old doesn’t get one then they’re just another tool for uncle egg head to lock down great athletes from other orgs

1 Like

I don’t follow PFL too closely but I’m guessing he’d be a strong candidate to win a million $ there

1 Like

The 17 old’s opponent was better than Bo’s, whose was an utter can. Bo will most likely get his deal next week.

1 Like

The dude fought like a dumbass. Didn’t secure the kid at all and had 30 chances to do so and ugly boy went to a decision. Bo wrecked his guy

1 Like

I hope Bo wrecks this dude next week and then is the first to turn down the offer in the chair. That’d make a lot of fans

episode 12 abc GIF by The Bachelor

Ya, but he should already have his deal

The guy basically had a 14-1 record though. Bo’s guy was finished in the first round twice last year by amateurs.

It’s about getting experience. I’d rather see him tested against someone real before he goes. He could end up like that other wrestler who beat up cans and then quit on the stool in the UFC a while back otherwise.

But Dana just gave a 17 yr old a contract??? I get your point but based on what we’ve seen this season Bo not getting a contract is mind bottling

1 Like

Bo should have had a tougher opponent for his first dwcs fight. He wins, he’s in.

I don’t agree with the 17 year old being signed either. It’ll probably end up with him being ruined by the time he’s in his early 20s. I think that’s just something they can promote as history making so they jumped on it without caring whether or not it’s good for his career long-term.