Contintue training this way?

I've been going to the gym for a little over a month now. I've lost about 14 pounds. I'm 5'9" and 180 pounds. My goals are to get into shape for Muay Thai and of course to look good.

I've been going to the gym about 5 days per week doing real basic stuff. I've been doing a combination of free weights and machines. I also either run on the treadmill or use the elliptical machine. (Cardio and lifting 3 days per week, just cardio two days per week.)

About a month ago my bodyfat percentage was estimated at 17 percent using a handheld device. I don't know how accurate it is. I've also dropped some weight since then.

Here is a link to my current diet : http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=473067
It rocks, it makes sense scientifically to me, it's nutritious, and I never feel hungry.

Now, while I have lost weight I'm starting to feel weak. What is my best shot at an ideal routine? Is it possible to gain strength/lean mass while losing bodyfat? Should I reduce my cardio or eliminate it entirely? Or do I just cut a bunch of weight for a while and then hit the weights hard later?

I've made some progress but I feel like I'm losing steam.

I think any diet where you lose bodyfat would have detrimental effects on strength. 17% BF and you're still losing weight? Are you competing professionally, or just wants abs?

IMO, if you're feeling weak, maybe you've passed your optimal "walking" weight. It sounds like your workout is anything but muay thai. Do you train, or just plan on training in the future? If you were actually working a muay thai-style workout regimen, you could eat tons and still have trouble keeping weight on.

Ok, I really don't know what my bf % is. The trainer at the gym took my height, weight (187 at the time) and I held this little device. It said I was at 17 percent bodyfat. To be honest I was suprised, I have some fat on me but I didn't think it was that much.

I'm just looking for more definition, I'm not trying to get into bodybuilding or anything. My workout is not Muay Thai at this point. I don't train right now, but I want to in the near future.