Contractor messed up my kitchen (Pic)

I hired a contractor to redo my kitchen...

he turned out to be a stupid idiot.  

He was asking a million questions about what I wanted.  Teeny weeny little details.  

So i finally snapped and told him to do what he thought was good.  I come home after work to this bullshit:

groundfighter2000 - Oh sweet, more stolen Seinfeld plots! This is really cutting edge stuff Mookie. Keep innovating!

What are you even talking about?

btw, you have an appreciation thread which you havent yet acknowledged.  You stupid idiot. 

TryhardNobody -

Mookie makes Ricky Berwick look like Shakespeare

Good post 

StevetheWeasel - Good thread.
Hey mooks!

fuck the thread that's a good kitchen.

Same guy modded my desk at work so I could take a nap under it. Annoying for sure with all of the questions, but he did solid work.

#ACTIVADED

Good kitchen. 

get out!!!

Blind for OP:

TryhardNobody - 

Mookie makes Ricky Berwick look like Shakespeare

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

can you swap apartments with a neighbor?

Wayne Shamrock -

can you swap apartments with a neighbor?

That won't work if Mookie's still putting on gun shows for the neighbor lady across the way. I'd be real confusing for everyone. 

Mookie 3:16 -

He was asking a million questions about what I wanted.  Teeny weeny little details.  

So i finally snapped and told him to do what he thought was good.  I come home after work to this bullshit:

Lol I saw the pic and was about to post that holy shit, it looks just like that episode of Seinfeld .... then I noticed the dude in the pic and thought, wait a minute!

Fuck off Poopie 24:7!

FingerorMoon -
Mookie 3:16 -

Lol I saw the pic and was about to post that holy shit, it looks just like that episode of Seinfeld .... then I noticed the dude in the pic and thought, wait a minute!

That's me in the pic.  I always get told i look like Jerry.