Convert To Islam Or Die!

There is a video coming out by the Fox reporters who recently were released from captivity by AL Qaeda in Iraq. Basically they were released with a video produced by Al Qaeda in Iraq and to highlight the video and the clips that were released bascially it says:

"The west must learn that Islam will take them over. And as the infidels should die, even Allah in all his mercy will give them the opportunity to cleanse themselves by adopting the Muslim faith and reject the beliefs that Satan has instilled in them. The west will learn that they must CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE!"

I say, islam is a backward relgion. As christ said to his disciples : "Go two by two into the world and convert. If they reject you, back away, shake the dust from your feet and turn your back on them in protest so God will remember their denial!" (Notice the words Christ used "dust" meaning even Christ knew the falsehood of Islam cause all muslims live in DUSTY regions!"

"So at the name of Jesus Christ. EVERY knee will bend. Both in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth" - Revelations

Delete all you want. Christ is the Way the Truth and the Life.

And the truth is always the hardest to accept.

But still it remains the Truth. That's why Islam will fail. It already does. Look how blessed the west is. With security, prosperity, freedom. That will never die so long as Christ remains as the focus as it was when the US was created.

If Christ is rejected, so shall the west be rejected. And everywhere Christ is rejected look at the turmoil in that region (Palestine, Sri Lanka, New Orleans)...

"Things that are true exist whether you believe in them or not"

pedro, weve never heard of jesus or christianity..take your garbage to the OG. you might find some friend there.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor[g] and hate your enemy.' 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,[h] 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your brethren[i] only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors[j] do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

What about people from the Southwest? I know parts of it can be very dusty too.

We even have tumbleweeds in this here dusty part of the country.

HI CLAY!!!

what's with a harlot starting the religion? Never heard that before.