Convince me Glover even has a chance tonight....

All I see on the boards is Glover > Jones. Other than going 20 in a row (5-0 UFC), and having super boxing; what makes you guys think he can take out a monster like Jones?

About to drop a serious down payment on Jones in 2hrs, but was curious why the confidence in Teixeira? Phone Post 3.0

I don't think glover has super boxing- far from it. But he has the wrestling and JJ to cause jon problems. On the feet I think jon'll out point him but he does have knockout power and I don't think he'll be too phase by the kicks to the knee Phone Post 3.0

Glover is all around solid in everything and hits pretty hard. Their is also always the x factor of will jones be the same after the gustaffson fight.

"These aren't the droids you're looking for." Glover will win by ko Phone Post 3.0

Lobo8 - Glover is all around solid in everything and hits pretty hard. Their is also always the x factor of will jones be the same after the gustaffson fight.
I would have thought he would be better because of it.. I'm awful at calling fights but I don't know that glover has anything but a punchers chance.
Still excited as hell for it Phone Post 3.0

Everybody loses eventually and it is possible Jones is overlooking him. Jones can onlykeep him on the outside for so long. Glover can end the fight.

If Jones takes him down and is on top he will win. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
Lobo8 - Glover is all around solid in everything and hits pretty hard. Their is also always the x factor of will jones be the same after the gustaffson fight.
I would think Jones is better after the Gus fight.. He got pulled into deep water and survived. I don't see Glover as anywhere near the threat Gus is. Phone Post 3.0

The key word here is survived. He has dominated everyone else in his career. TO be challenged like he was might have unforeseen circumstances. Jones delayed his next fight twice and refused to give an immediate rematch to Alexander. His 80 percent comments are all lies. You never know what might be going on with him. Glover is a solid challenger and either way the fight should be interesting.

Jones via spinning back elbow

After the Glover vs Bader fight i wonder about his chin. Jones I think is going to pick him apart.

So placed the -500 with really crappy odds here. I taught people were saying -350?! 5k is too much so only 2.5 "units". Phone Post 3.0

Jones hasn't been pressured, yet. Gus did the best job so far but not a single fighter has said they would bring the fight to him, and then not gotten some kind of stage fright. Jones still moved forward the entire fight. Maybe Glover is the guy to do it, maybe he will wind up like everyone else. When Jones can dictate the fight, he is unstoppable.

Glover hits hard, he has a punchers chance. He also has a good ground game, so with those two combined, it makes him a live dog. But I wouldn't say not to bet on JJ, he's one hell of a fighter.

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - "These things happen in MMA." Phone Post 3.0
Couldn't have said it any better. Upsets do happen, and anyone can go down with the right shot ala Cain vs JDS 1. Phone Post 3.0

ChrispyPicks - After the Glover vs Bader fight i wonder about his chin. Jones I think is going to pick him apart.

So placed the -500 with really crappy odds here. I taught people were saying -350?! 5k is too much so only 2.5 "units". Phone Post 3.0
Bader hits like a truck dude Phone Post 3.0

OP: the only possible chance Teixeira has of beating Jones is if you bet against it. Because God is unmerciful to those who bet on MMA.

AnchorTomTucker - 
ChrispyPicks - After the Glover vs Bader fight i wonder about his chin. Jones I think is going to pick him apart.

Bader hits like a truck dude Phone Post 3.0

I really want Glover to win this fight but I'm not to sure he has a chance. I just rewatched the Bader fight and Glover didn't look very good at all in that fight until he dropped Bader with that punch. I think Jones is gonna have an easy time in this one. I hope I'm wrong though.

Glover is a total package.

Machida already showed that you don't need reach to be competitive against Jones.