Convince me not to kill myself

That’s awesome!

Meme Reaction GIF

1 Like

Good job Tex.

1 Like

Hey dude. Im in Texas and by your screen name you are also. Maybe we can hang out and shoot the shit someday and talk shit about the posters here.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I am not located in Texas anymore.
But thank you for the offer. Eh I lurk here and there throughout the day but I’m not really that familiar with everyone. I know of some of the main contributers I’m mostly on the ongoing horror thread. I think I could only talk shit about spjackson cause nytron showed my some kindness here. Oh and Pedro whatever his name is. Still don’t know if those guys are just trolls. I see their posts and just don’t get why they come here lol.

1 Like

Where you located buddy?

1 Like

Then there’s that ONE GUY forget HIS name who trolls or is RETARDED that types like THIS.

5 Likes

They come here because the forum is extremely right leaning and we talk about politics often so they have a lot of opportunity to troll.

That’s theraskel. He’s a raskel.

Call me and talk about who are trolls or not

Raskel .we all hate him.

2 Likes

See the meaning of troll, there are a few but what I was referring to is just fucking with everyone, like they don’t actually believe the shit. Is that the case? If so wtf is going on in their lives to make them waste so much time. Like what do they do all day? I forget to reply to people all the time on here even if I’m interested in the topic lol I just wanna understand

1 Like

Can’t right now but I will. Pm the #

No matter how bad it gets, at least you aren’t that guy.

1 Like

True fuckin that

1 Like

My Pm doesn’t go through. TxToast.

hahahah. This has me laughing !

2 Likes

Monkeypox patient zero

2 Likes

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

He’s harmless and I think deep down a good person, just playing a schtick

That’s funny TxToast.

^^^^^. Yea man he can be funny.

Is funny. Seems to have turned it up a notch or ten the last couple of years.

1 Like