convince me these people arent terrorists

for those who dont know the quabbin reservoir is a huge reservoir that provides drinking water to alot of massachusetts

Boston.com – The head of the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority says there’s no evidence of any contamination at the Quabbin Reservoir after seven people were found allegedly trespassing there early Tuesday morning. “We did thorough testing yesterday for a zillion things,” said Fred Laskey, executive director of the MWRA. “All those results are in. All the tests passed.” State Police and the FBI are investigating after seven college-aged people from foreign countries were found just after midnight Tuesday at the Quabbin. The five men and two women told authorities they were recent graduates of nearby University of Massachusetts and Smith College. The individuals were from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore, with addresses in Amherst, Cambridge, Sunderland and Northampton. The men told police they were recently graduated chemical engineers curious about the reservoir. State Police said there were no warrants out for them. All seven are to be summonsed to court to face trespassing charges, Procopio said.

Bro, that's what you do if you're a curious engineer. You break into facilities in the middle of the night.

good thing they test for a "zillion" things.
Just a million wouldnt be enough

Religion of innocent curiosity, imo.

"You don't look so bad, here's another"

Pardon the paraphrased quote.  I'm a big fan!

LOL at going the "curious chemical engineer route" instead of just saying they were there for the gang bang.

Seems legit.

Nothing to see here folks. Keep on moving. Phone Post 3.0

i remember halloween - 

"You don't look so bad, here's another"

Pardon the paraphrased quote.  I'm a big fan!

Nice. VU.

Dry run... Testing the response Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand why they'd bring all seven people if they were just doing reconnaissance.

They should have disposed of them in the reservoir. Phone Post 3.0

If there was no tampering with the water why treat them like terrorists? Phone Post 3.0

anthonyMI - If there was no tampering with the water why treat them like terrorists? Phone Post 3.0

youre kidding right?

wish the quabbin looked like that. its a huge man made water reservoir in western massachusetts

and with 7 "students"  from countries known to sponsor terrorism who happen to be "chemical engineers" are "wandering around" at midnight... my bullshit meter is going off

Just trying to learn about the greatest municipal water system in the WORLD!

They're no longer in custody???

Maybe they wanted to smoke weed and drink alcohol and didnt want their Muslim families knowing they were doing it. Phone Post 3.0

B_Goetz - Religion of innocent curiosity, imo.

hahaha

If the lack of evidence doesn't convince you, it seems your fear of terrorism is tainting your judgement.