Cooking ribeye steaks in glass jars

1 Like

James Franco Reaction GIF

Looks good.

I’ll pass on the overcooked pasta with sugar though.

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks pretty good actually.

That gif. I was nauseous today to begin with, my stomach is all fucked up, had some major surgery on it a few years ago. I get nausea, have it bad right now. That fucking gif is setting me off… I’m not going to puke but there were waves there for a few mins.

This place kills me sometimes. I don’t think I’ll count it as time wasted when ever my time comes though. The og has given me additional insight into the world.

6 Likes

Nice and peaceful. Hope thats me someday.

Dont give smiff any ideas.

2 Likes

@ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff is going to be force feeding his dogs jar steak any day now.

3 Likes

Cooking steaks in a glass jar? Yeah guess you could… of course I could stick my cock in a pumpkin and make sweet love to it but I’m not gonna do that either.

2 Likes

Like making beef stew with a steak.

That’s the latest dance craze known as “The Shakira Dump.” It will completely replace twerking.

Yea that’s the same thing as pressure cooking it

Looks kind of like a low tech sous vide approach, though I suspect it’s closer to a braise/stew because the temp control over the fire wouldn’t be great.

Not sure you’d need to start with rib eye for this technique.

I prefer to boil my steaks in milk and jelly beans.

1 Like

its always sunny in philadelphia GIF

1 Like

No Maillard crust? No thanks. When I cook using sous vide I still sear afterwards to get that Maillard effect.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about the Maillard crust. However, is it considered to be the “Maillard crust” whether you do it before or after? Is that kind of like a reverse-sear?

I will fucking fight you.