Cool article about how GBP can afford Money Maywea

Interesting if you have the time and really sums up some of the stuff I was wondering about how promotions make money outside of PPV.

Haha, oops.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1768324-mayweather-vs-canelo-purse-how-golden-boy-can-afford-to-pay-floyd-415-million?

Good read.

Cindy

ttt

very cool read. thanks.

Fine Read And Thanks.

For later Phone Post 3.0

Great stuff, thanks.

I wonder how much the other boxers on the card will be making from this historic gate and projected/expected high PPV buys. Is this info released in boxing?

Cindy

Any one else read that as GSP at first?
Really peaked my interest...

Any one else read that as GSP at first?
Really peaked my interest...

CindyO -

I wonder how much the other boxers on the card will be making from this historic gate and projected/expected high PPV buys. Is this info released in boxing?

Cindy

Danny Garcia will make $1.5 million for his fight against Lucas Matthysse, who will make $800,000. And Ishe Smith will pull in $250,000 to face Carlos Molina, who earns $100,000. Phone Post

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Ben Pittsley - 
CindyO -

Cindy

Danny Garcia will make $1.5 million for his fight against Lucas Matthysse, who will make $800,000. And Ishe Smith will pull in $250,000 to face Carlos Molina, who earns $100,000. Phone Post

I was wondering the same as Cindy, thanks Ben. VU.