cool quotes: please share :)

"beer is proof, that god wants man to be happy."

--ben franklin

I'll see your Franklin and raise you one Jefferson...

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." -- Thomas Jefferson

i think we may have a winner kc

KyokushinCatch - pfft, I'll see your Franklin and Jefferson and raise you one Khan...Ghengis Khan:

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to watch their cities reduced to ashes, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, and to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.”
its ok....

my turn

"A man can't fight if a man can't stand, so sweep the leg"

Cobra Kai!!

"Cut the music! What I'd like to have right now ________" - Rick Rude

Just go to FB. TONS of quoters on there.

"I am a hot chick with a hard body and gorgeous face....looking for BBF with similar characteristics".......Linda Lingle on her profile on Eharmony.com

KyokushinCatch - pfft, I'll see your Franklin and Jefferson and raise you one Khan...Ghengis Khan:

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to watch their cities reduced to ashes, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, and to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.”

Ghengis was ruthless. Here's my favorite:

"Behold! I am the flail of God. For if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Ghengis Khan

i luv ghengis. my kinda guy

"Why don't you have a seat over there"

-Chris Hansen

A few more of my favorites...

"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die." -- Hunter S. Thompson

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.” –- Robert A. Heinlein

"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now." -- Charles Bukowski

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

"Wesly Snipes is so black that if you shot him with a bullet, the bullet would come back and ask for a flashlight"

-Comedian Paul Mooney

" when god closes one door he always opens another but he didnt say it would be hell in the hallway"

Dreaming when Dawn's Left Hand was in the Sky

I heard a Voice within the Tavern cry,

"Awake, my Little ones, and fill the Cup

"Before Life's Liquor in its Cup be dry."

Now fuck off!

I did not come to bow, I came to conquer.
-Bob Marley-

Im lonely and I wanna go home

Im tired and I wanna go to bed

Cause I had a few drinks about an hour ago

and they went straight to my head.

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."

-Jeff Cooper

"Piss on golf. Real Americans go to the range.

-Lt Col.Grossman

"You always miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Wayne Gretzky- on courage

"Catch a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life"

Chinese Proverb- My philosophy on raising my children

"Never do for your children what they can do for themselves"

John Wooden- same as above

"Ain't nothin like butta in yo ass and lollipops in yo mouf"

Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction