Cool thing about Yaeger

I've never seen someone whose reaction to getting rocked is a flying kick.

I thought the same thing during the fight. Pretty epic.

Or whos first reaction to being "Challenged" is to sit his ass on a stool, and cry about it in an "Am-ba-lamps"

When even your coach calls ya a "Pussy"

Heres a quote... who can tell me where it came from???

"Any man can hit for as long as he can connect... Any man can swing as long as he hurts others.

It is the man that can get hit, and undestand the anger that caused his enemy to swing upon him, that will truely swing the final blow..."

Who said that?!?!?!?

I agree... 270 hits vs 4 posts...

There is NOTHING cool about Yaeger, he sucks ass... can be angry ass hell for being tomented as a child.... But he is in NO WAY a fighter...  Just a bully, that got exposed...

Im glad nobody is posting here....  My point supported...

LOL.. And no-body will miss him, he's this seasons "Buddy Lee" LOL BWAHAHAHAHA 

You didnt even break your shin, you waved your heart like a cheap white flag...

Ok. I was a fan for a bit. Then I wasn't. Then I was. Now I guess he's a punk, but still, who does a flying kick as a response to getting rocked?

I thought the flying kick response was...interesting too.

However, I had a feeling after seeing him fight that he would not react well to being challenged and not winning a fight in a quick dominant fashion. I was disappointed in being correct.

^HHH no offense to you...

Take solace in this...  "Who responds to getting rocked with a flying kick?"

Well Caol Uno used to DO a flying kick right before being rocked...  (Real fans will appreciate)

Yeager cant even swallow the moist shit that would fall from Uno's jock...

Yaeger was exposed to the 100th power tonite...  (Didnt even get off the fucking stool...)

Cool thing about Yager is that his hair looks just like Bob Marley's during his Natty Dread phase.

But don't you lose a lot of power with all those jumping techniques anyway?

He was pretty gassed in the second. The flying kicks and moves at that stage were a bad idea..

Hes fun to watch though, Hope to see him get a shot in the ufc.

HYBRID JON -  ^HHH no offense to you...

Take solace in this...  "Who responds to getting rocked with a flying kick?"

Well Caol Uno used to DO a flying kick right before being rocked...  (Real fans will appreciate)

Still one of my favourite moments ever......and BJ just running straight out made it epic......

I think he was exposed as a guy who didn't have cardio more than a guy who didn't have heart.  He had opportunities to let himself get pounded out or subbed in the 2nd round and he kept working instead.

thefightingsheep -  I think he was exposed as a guy who didn't have cardio more than a guy who didn't have heart.  He had opportunities to let himself get pounded out or subbed in the 2nd round and he kept working instead.

but he didnt answer the bell and thats an issue of heart

thefightingsheep -  I think he was exposed as a guy who didn't have cardio more than a guy who didn't have heart.  He had opportunities to let himself get pounded out or subbed in the 2nd round and he kept working instead.

Uhm so it was lack of cardio that made him not come out for that last round? If lack of cardio made you not come out for rounds than I'm positive guys like Phil Baroni or Mark Coleman would never come out for the third round. Yager showed that he lacks heart pure and simple.

that said i dont see why the guy is getting so much flack on here

Disagree.

Its not lack of cardio that kept him sitting on the stool.....

I've seen a ton of fights where fighters were completly gassed but still came out to fight.

Lack of heart, plain & simple.....

there is no excuse outside of sever injury not to get off of the stool......if a fat old prick like me can do it there is no excuse.....

Draw? I can't see how he one a round.

ipswichross - 

Disagree.

Its not lack of cardio that kept him sitting on the stool.....

I've seen a ton of fights where fighters were completly gassed but still came out to fight.

Lack of heart, plain & simple.....

That's one way of looking at it.  You could also say that if he had more in his gas tank then he would have gone out for round three.  I think he would have.

Countless other fighters dying to get into the ufc or any major org would have gotten up with a broken leg to be in that 3rd round.

No heart.