Cool Valentina picture!

2 Likes

Remember this story. She was in a cafe in Peru. The place got robbed. Her trainer pulled out his gun and a shoot out happened, with Valentina there and unarmed.

2 Likes

If you’re hanging with bad bitches like that you better be
Fucking ready to pull out the John Wick moves at the drop of a hat. Good for him, next time do it with a pencil

2 Likes

“A FUCKING PENCIL!!!”

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Here is the video. I actually didnt remember her coach actually gets shot.

He didn’t preform that well actually. I mean for an average guy he did well, and he was brave. But should a person skilled in firearm defense look at this, I think they would say he did ok but not great.

He chased them out of the place, and got shots away, but put himself in most vulnerable position, and was an easy target.

As for the guys doing the robbery, what utter cunts. Taking purses away from little ladies. Reaching into peoples pockets. Scum.

3 Likes

Id take a bullet to to have her hold me there in her arms like some terrible movie ending. Sign me up

3 Likes

Yeah, the way her strawberry blonde hair flowed in the drama, and was easily identifiable as her, well…The scene could have been from a romantic film!

1 Like

1 Like

Nashville. Valentina meeting fans (and maybe potential husbands) at an organised fan meet and greet!

2 Likes

She watched the Conor fight (with that disgusting looking goo) here.

2 Likes

They need to do a TV show with her and just follow her around doing cool shit.

2 Likes

i like the red hair

4 Likes

It wouldn’t take me very long to nut inside of her.

3 Likes

I’ll pass on the taking a bullet for bullet.

1 Like

That Mac and Cheese burger looks bomb.

2 Likes

Or much permission

2 Likes

Let’s be honest homie, everything in that picture is absolute perfection including that macaroni and cheese burger

3 Likes

No, unfortunately, as a result of that picture:

Valentina - 9 > 8 :frowning:

2 Likes

Mac and cheese burger just makes her more well rounded.

4 Likes