COOL WEBSITE/Political

I just saw this site mentioned on CNN and I have checked it out. It's people who enterd a nation wide contest to make a commercial to help remove Bush from Power.

www.bushin30seconds.org

click on the finalists page, then watch them all they are all 30seconds in length, and you need Quicktime to watch them. Also check out some of the judges, they are well known people, Mike Moore, Michael Stipes, Eddie Vedder etc..

TTT

My last TTT for this post.

I'll TTT ya, Wiley!

Bush has got to go. No question.

Top Ten Skeletons In George W. Bush's Closet

10. Fathered half the players at this year's Wimbledon.

9. Once killed a Lenscrafter clerk when his glasses weren't ready in about an hour.

8. The "W" Stands for "Winky."

7. In 1988 told dad, "I think Quayle would make a great vice president."

6. He's also married to Barbara Bush.

5. On April 9, 1968 actually had an opinion.

4. Calls brother Jeb "the one with the hick name."

3. Recovering "Opraholic."

2. From 1986 to 1991: Nothing but Nintendo and hookers.

1. Borrowed a skeleton from a local museum, put it in his closet, never returned it.

The Stupidest Things President George W. Bush Has Ever Said

10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." --LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." --Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

8) "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --Waco, Texas, Aug. Advertisement

7) "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

6) "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' --George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

5) "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." --Rome, July 22, 2001

4) "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

3) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

2) "They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

1) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" --Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

http://www.celebrity-pics.net/dp/2-19.htm

Absolute Genius at the helm of the most powerful country on the planet.

For the record I like Bush actually. My post was to draw attention to some really funny and inovative video clips.

I would take the blowjob monger, Bill Clinton over bush any day of the week. I don't know how a guy that can't string two sentences together manages to become president.

Along the same lines but much closer to the truth is this one:
www.liberaloasis.com/bushin41point2.htm

Wiley, Tell me what you like about Bush. I dare you:)

Is this Madonna's version of truth or dare?

I like his daughter's that are known to drink and party hard at times. Invite them over turn on the Kenny G, show them some BJJ, play some cards, take a few hits of the bong's & WHAMO instant stardom in the tabloids.

Plus good ol' George W was a lady's man, a drunk, and a party goer in his day. He is closer to the common man than most think, other than his partying was done with rich folks.

It takes a certain type of man when necessary to stand up to regime changes, and he was unfortunately the man at the time. Clinton had no guts to do it, and it took guts to do what Bush did weather you like him or not. WAR is wrong yes, but more people died in one day on a beach in Europe in WWII than in total during this war. And that freedom came at the expenses of Canadians, Brits, and Americans. And now we live in a free society that allows us to have these opinions and voice them openly. Because of my grandfathers I live peaceful now from others. And so it shall be the same for my grandkids, nephews. nieces, and family. And if not mine then others around the world will share the same happiness of freedom someday like me.

WILEY

"WAR is wrong yes, but more people died in one day on a beach in Europe in WWII than in total during this war" That was a world war this is not a war STUPID hahahhahah..

"And that freedom came at the expenses of Canadians, Brits, and Americans. And now we live in a free society that allows us to have these opinions and voice them openly. Because of my grandfathers I live peaceful now from others. And so it shall be the same for my grandkids, nephews. nieces, and family. And if not mine then others around the world will share the same happiness of freedom someday like me."
Thats thanx to your grandfather not Bush STUPID hahah

Jay your STUPID

B.A. in Politcal Science, Masters in Social Work, Diploma in Human Resources equals stupid.

Once a member of JTF2(Joint Task Force Two/Navy Seals of Canadian Army) 6months in Cyprus, 2 tours in the former Yugoslovia, and dozens of other operations I cant speak about due to my confidentiality oath, bodyguard for Canadian Diplomats in Europe equals stupid.

Man take a hit from my BONG and you might wake up with your GED, if you work hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

C'ya at the club.

WILEY

B.A. in Politcal Science, Masters in Social Work, Diploma in Human Resources equals stupid.
Once a member of JTF2(Joint Task Force Two/Navy Seals of Canadian Army) 6months in Cyprus, 2 tours in the former Yugoslovia, and dozens of other operations I cant speak about due to my confidentiality oath, bodyguard for Canadian Diplomats in Europe equals stupid.

Man take a hit from my BONG and you might wake up with your GED, if you work hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

C'ya at the club.

WILEY ====================== Stupid hahahahha