Coolio replacing DMX

At the event in Birmingham, Alabama that is supposed to have Butterbean vs Tank as the main event.

DMX couldn't come to terms with the people putting on a celeb boxing match next month -- meaning they wouldn't fix it so he would win -- so X is out and Coolio is in.

Thunder Productions tells TMZ they have signed Coolio to the upcoming celebrity boxing match scheduled to take place in Alabama next month. They tell us Coolio has been much easier to deal with and "he is going to take this seriously."

X had previously agreed to the bout, but only on the condition he was guaranteed to win.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0WKysFWPQ

if it was Ja Rule his bitch ass when get knocked the fuck out faster than something fast

Slap boxin wit all da hoochies watchin?

Coolio by KO

LMAO - if it was Ja Rule his bitch ass when get knocked the fuck out faster than something fast

LOL please nogga Ja is the definitive soft ass top 40 rapper. It's 100% Mike Sanders would knock that ass out, TMZ u can make that a quoute

Coolio via gogo

coolio is still relevant?

Biz Markie vs. Tone Loc would've been better.

A guarantee to win? what the fuck is that?

Saw that story yesterday...DMX wanted the promotion to guarantee that Eric Martinez would lay down for him.

butterbean/tank got replaced with Fulton/Monson i believe

AOmonsta - butterbean/tank got replaced with Fulton/Monson i believe

Correct.

smoogy - Slap boxin wit all da hoochies watchin?

Maybe he'll take on Weird Al over the tiff they had a while back.

Weird Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise
Uploaded by Knightrdr. - Watch more comedy videos and sitcoms.

DMX now stands for "Dainty Man X" not "Dark Man X."

LMAO - if it was Ja Rule his bitch ass when get knocked the fuck out faster than something fast

can someone who speaks jive translate this?

50 cent should do a celebrity mma match against ja rule. 50 used to box and hes jacked. plus hes got the money and time to train his ass off for it

i think the fat boys should take on kid n play under full vale tudo rules

jacktripper - i think the fat boys should take on kid n play under full vale tudo rules

+ 1

Suge Knight Promotion:

Fat Joe vs anyone fat.....Joe he made RJJ jump back

50 vs Ja or Game

LL  vs Jamie Foxx

Flip vs T.I

Lil Kim vs any hot chic...

I'd buy this PPV just for the intro's....but wouldnt sit ringside for free without a bulletproof vest.... and yup... I got way 2 much free time on mondays....

and  how'd I leave out Rick Ross......I gottem in aug 2010 Death Pool..