Cop arrests woman for saying he has small peen

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1300792858287525889/pu/vid/588x270/3MlxmfyGwmG7rSLD.mp4?tag=10

Kenosha Journalist Arrested for Telling Cop He Has a Small Dick

“At this point, you’re just showing all of us how little your dick is.” – “You’re under arrest.”

Police arrested a journalist in Kenosha after she made a disparaging comment on the size of his privates.

A two-person crew of independent reporters were filming the quiet of the curfew after nights of intense protests and rioting in the Wisconsin City, in the wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

But when a trio of officers intercepted the CJTV colleagues, telling them they were not permitted to be out after curfew, the female reporter started recording.

As her phone records from the ground, one of the masked officers orders her to pick up her belongings and start walking, or she will be arrested.

Off camera, her colleague can be heard reasoning with the other two officers, trying to tell them they are journalists and are working.

“You’re putting us in a f–king difficult position every time: just don’t be out here after curfew and we wont have to deal with it,” one voice, apparently an officer, tells him.

“There’s nothing to report anyways,” another chimes in.

“And that’s what we were trying to show…” the cameraman reasons.

"Well how long does it take?" the officer retorts.

At this point, the female reporter has conceded defeat and begins picking up her stuff to leave.

“Ma’am, keep walking,” the cop tells her, shepherding her away. “Goodbye.”

“I’m going, don’t touch me, don’t touch me,” she tells him as she reluctantly obeys his orders. “I’m walking, you don’t need to touch me.”

With her back turned and walking away, she adds, half to herself: “At this point, you’re just showing all of us how little your dick is. I’m out.”

But a voice comes from behind: “You’re under arrest.”

"For what?" she asks.

"Disorderly conduct and curfew," he tells her.

“I haven’t done anything! I’m not doing anything,” she protests as she is marched back to the police car. “It feels like you were waiting for this.”

“Put your phone down ma’am, you’re under arrest,” he orders, as the phone falls to the ground.

Over the sound of the handcuffs clicking into place, a voice can be heard telling the prisoner: "You were being a child."

Unrest has gripped the city since August 23, when 29-year-old Jacob Blake was left paralyzed after being shot in the back seven times while walking away from a police officer.

1 Like

Alternate take: Cops desperately plead with asshole reporters not to break the law, get insulted, and then enforce the law.

10 Likes

It’s the arm of the law that is long

2 Likes

“But when a trio of officers intercepted the CJTV colleagues, telling them they were not permitted to be out after curfewAs her phone records from the ground, one of the masked officers orders her to pick up her belongings and start walking, or she will be arrested.”

Nice arrest. Cop was very civil.

If I talk about a chicks pussy or breasts, I'd be charged with sexual harassment 

kungfugrip - 

If I talk about a chicks pussy or breasts, I'd be charged with sexual harassment 

No you wouldn’t. LOL. That’s not a crime.

Now if a female officer was giving a male reporter a break and not arresting him despite him violating the law, and as the guy walked away he said she had a sloppy pussy which caused her to then arrest him would people not be cheering her? Would that reporter not be facing harsh criticism?

Technically if he has a big one she was lying to the cops. I'll allow it under the circumstances.

Dumb bitch had her chance breaking the law and getting off but she just couldn't help herself. 

1 Like

"You were being a child."

sums up 100% of this shit.

psychosphere - It's the arm of the law that is long

unlike his penis, evidently

TexDeuce - 

Dumb bitch had her chance breaking the law and getting off but she just couldn't help herself. 

I don’t disagree but if the cop exercises his discretion based on he didn’t like the words she said, it is going to come off as contempt of cop. Just don’t think it is going to go over in this climate but who knows.

Fake Pie -
TexDeuce - 

I don’t disagree but if the cop exercises his discretion based on he didn’t like the words she said, it is going to come off as contempt of cop. Just don’t think it is going to go over in this climate but who knows.

I didn’t watch the video just read the article. I’m sure the cop will come under scrutiny for it but if you are breaking the law and the cop is going to let you go, then you keep taking shit…I have no sympathy for you. 

TexDeuce - 
Fake Pie -
TexDeuce - 

I didn’t watch the video just read the article. I’m sure the cop will come under scrutiny for it but if you are breaking the law and the cop is going to let you go, then you keep taking shit…I have no sympathy for you. 

I have some sympathy for that position. That said, enforcing curfew against journalists may be unconstitutional anyhow, but that’s sort of a separate issue. It comes down to can cops change their minds about exercising discretion if you mouth off. It could present a first amendment issue if you are essentially being punished based on the content of your speech. More likely it is going to be a PR/policy issue.

"A two-person crew of independent reporters"

LOL

kungfugrip - 

That’s not a crime you mook.

Please never talk about the law again.

yeah, it might be a little selective and nitpicky, but fuck those asshole “journalists”. I hope they enjoyed the inconvenience that failing to be civil earned them.

When did she see his Dick?

I’m confused as to how she knew. How do they all alway know!!!?!?!?

Jack Carter - 

"A two-person crew of independent reporters"

LOL

A very professional crew imo. With the little dick insult when the cop is letting you off the hook for breaking curfew.

Now you’re cuffed and stuffed for disorderly. A worthy price to pay for such a great “Oh Snap!” moment.