Cop could use a little grappling training

Seems like he could have dumped him few times.

And figures nobody helped.

Nice work officer

That cop was nice. Any other cop would of either beat him like rodney king or tazed him bro!

A little??? A lot!!!!! Phone Post

Holy fucking nit picker grappling snobs in this thread. The cop needed no help, and was never in trouble. Whoopie doo if he didn't have Iowa State form on the gound, he did fine.

Came in to defend Cro Cop grappling say its not to bad actually, mis reading the title. 

That was Crocop grappling, he submitted Pat Barry just like that.

This kid did better than Barry actually.

Why didn't the cop slap on a gogo? That was just embarrassing.

kinda looked like he didnt wanna choke him out  on film and get in trouble?

Later Phone Post

Lol @ the cop mocking him. "Hands behind your back"  Dude's shirt is halfway off, impossible to oblige that request.

Mike_in_CA - And figures nobody helped.

Interesting point...my first inclination would be to jump in and help, but would a cop actually want that? (I have no idea...any cops shed some light on the question?)

Cops aren't suppose to choke people so that's why he didn't regardless that is just yet another example of the deficiency in police DT.

6 months sprawl training...

JSMHP - Cops aren't suppose to choke people so that's why he didn't regardless that is just yet another example of the deficiency in police DT.
You should not comment on what you do not know. It was not a choke it was a vascular restraint and cops are allowed to do it. 

And before you get all uppity. I have 20 yrs of experience in teaching police DT tactics and taught at the Federal level at FLETC for 2 yrs.

Owned! Phone Post

Cop did fine, imho. A little sloppy getting him back to the ground but thats what happens when theres shelves and ice cream freezers around. Looked to me like he didn't want to seriously injure the guy but easily could have.

I think cops should have to be physically fit to do their jobs properly.

He had a hell of a time taking that little shit down. Embarassing.