Cop fired over shooting

Being a cop is tough. Scary situations. You approach a car jacking suspect... You're scared... You draw your gun. 

But that's not good. That guy shouldn't be a cop. Cops have to be better than that. It's understandable to be scared and to want a gun drawn to protect yourself in that situation, but not if you're a cop. A cop has to be better. 

That one looks pretty clear cut

Wow. Shoot first is the new norm. Stay the fuck out of trouble kids. Cops are playing judge jury and executioner and it doesn’t matter if they’re in the wrong if you’re already shot dead. 

That being said when you comit a crime crime like that you can’t just take being shot/beaten by cops out of the realm of possible outcomes. 

Tough break and that cop needed better training for sure 

anunaki -

Wow. Shoot first is the new norm. Stay the fuck out of trouble kids. Cops are playing judge jury and executioner and it doesn’t matter if they’re in the wrong if you’re already shot dead. 

That being said when you comit a crime crime like that you can’t just take being shot/beaten by cops out of the realm of possible outcomes. 

Tough break and that cop needed better training for sure 

I disagree that the cop needed better training... Something tells me that that guy just shouldn't be a cop. Ya know? Some people just aren't the correct fit. He was way too quick to pull out his firearm. 

Just my opinion. 

I for one am absolutely shocked that a cop is capable of something like this 

Fucked situation all the way around. It looks like the cop fucked up but it is getting really annoying watching these people freak out about their violent criminal friends getting killed by police.

dunc - Fucked situation all the way around. It looks like the cop fucked up but it is getting really annoying watching these people freak out about their violent criminal friends getting killed by police.
^this , but how much longer before it's innocent people getting shot by trigger happy fucktards ? The black community has issues ,and glorifies these criminals . But every police overreach, or abuse seems to start in minority neighborhoods and moves to other areas .

if you are pulling your gun while in the car then how are you pulling up so close to a suspect? If you feel it is that dangerous the car should have been stopped earlier and both cops open the door for cover and pull their guns and yell at the suspect to get down

All this is easier said that done but man when you are pulling your gun that early, it is a really bad look, I mean really bad

doesnt look justified

but i like that he killed an asshole car jacker

ranier wolfcastle -

doesnt look justified

Agree and agree 

Souljacker - 

if you are pulling your gun while in the car then how are you pulling up so close to a suspect? If you feel it is that dangerous the car should have been stopped earlier and both cops open the door for cover and pull their guns and yell at the suspect to get down

All this is easier said that done but man when you are pulling your gun that early, it is a really bad look, I mean really bad

This.

Souljacker - 

Yeah that was a big reason the Tamir Rice thing went so badly, the driver put his shotgun partner right next to him.

Souljacker - 

It's almost as if they expected the suspect to be further from them. As if, perhaps, the suspect ran towards the car.....like the officers and chief claim. Weird.

BrowBeaten - 
ranier wolfcastle -

doesnt look justified

Agree and agree 

Pretty much.

It was the cop's 4th day on the job.

killed a car jacker? good riddance

AnericanFootball -

Fuck that piece of shit who died. Fuck bayview fuck hunters point fuck the fillmore. 

Fuck the beat, I'll go a cappella

Fuck a Papa Doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer

Fuck everybody! Fuck y'all if you doubt me!

I'm a piece of fucking white trash, I say it proudly

And fuck this battle, I don't wanna win, I'm outtie

Here, tell these people something they don't know about me

Our law enforcement needs actual training. You can't have the person who is suppose to control the situation to come in scared and trigger happy. May as well not even send the police because if this is the result it isn't a worthwhile trade.