Cop Flips Pregnant Woman's car for not stopping fast enough

2 Likes

Maybe she will stop next time?

6 Likes

she was doing exactly what the police tell people they are allowed to do.

7 Likes

The lawsuit points to the dash camera video, arguing it showed how Harper signaled she wanted to stop.

“I feel like I had heard that’s what you do, you slow down, you put your flashers on and you drive to a safe place,” Harper explained.

Turns out that’s textbook what to do according to State Police’s “Driver License Study Guide.”Under

“What to do When You Are Stopped,” number one says to use, “emergency flashers to indicate to the officer that you are seeking a safe place to stop.”

4 Likes

yep, get to the right, slow down, put your emergency blinkers on, and pull over as soon as you believe its safe. if you dont feel its safe you are allowed to continue to an exit, parking lot etc

3 Likes

Looks like she did everything right just wasn’t comfortable pulling over on the freeway. I think she was getting off the next exit.

1 Like

Fuck that pig. I hope he loses everything.

14 Likes

police dept should have reached out to her immediately and tried to settle, instead they have said they will defend against the lawsuit because the cop thought the woman was a danger to other drivers and trying to flee…

how hard is it to watch that dashcam and go “oh yeah, this isnt good at all, lets call this woman and apologize, get her a new car, and start a college fund for her baby - maybe we can head off a lawsuit here AND its just the right thing to do”.

7 Likes

Blockquote

Police unions need to end. All cops are bad if actions like this are defended.

This is when the state should disavow the actions of the officer and fire/charge him. Instead they defend him and this insane assault.

5 Likes

The medical journal I read says that pregnant women driving 55 mph with flashers on about to pull over are the leading cause of death in the United States.

Apparently if they drive a full mile with flashers on pregnant women explode like nuclear bombs. So the cop really didn’t have a choice but to cause her to have a potentially deadly rollover.

What was the cop supposed to do, let her keep driving and explode killing tens of thousands of people?

This man is a hero, he saved her life. He should be promoted.

She sounded white. Was she white? If so I don’t see the story here

2 Likes

The shoulder looked too small to me too. I also wouldn’t have wanted to pull over there, though I probably would have slowed down further than she did to make it clear. Still, cop was a moron.

2 Likes

She was probably a white supremacist. The cop stopped the lady before she could beat up old Asians.

2 Likes

Another disgusting piece of shit cop video? I’m shocked

3 Likes

…‘most’ cops are power tripping assholes. Fuck this pig in particular.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t have minded if he was run over by one of the cars passing the wreck.

1 Like

Attempted murder of two right there?

5 Likes

Paging @Fister

1 Like

It’s also very Important to dress down someone who’s vehicle you just rolled. The mental clarity of that vehicles driver while they’re upside down strapped to their seat is like nothing else, even sharper than a fighter pilot in a dog fight.

2 Likes

How long had she been going before he pitted her?