Cop gets punched in the face on basketball court

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2hba4a1008LvJmm8

How do you embed a Worldstar video?

I knew before I clicked...

With a partner like that, he’s gonna need backup often

1 Like

Fine, upstanding member of society right there. 

1 Like

That women cop could’ve at least yelled for the other cop who was walking away in the background.

Trash talking that led to blows?

Seemed like he was just viewing the cop as any other guy he would have swung on.

Definitely shoot him

Wonder what an officers protocol is in that situation? Is it your choice at that point to take it to the next level or do you let it go?

For those who think that the cop should have shot him, are youS saying this because he’s a cop or because any armed person, in that situation, has a right to use potential deadly force for self defense?

FreightTrain - For those who think that the cop should have shot him, are youS saying this because he's a cop or because any armed person, in that situation, has a right to use potential deadly force for self defense?

Any person carrying a weapon or not who is being assaulted can use deadly force if they feel they could be seriously hurt or killed ...the cop , carrying a weapon , could’ve shot the guy if he felt the guy could’ve taken him down and seriously injure him or taken his gun and killed  him ....it would’ve been justified 

dios - 
FreightTrain - For those who think that the cop should have shot him, are youS saying this because he's a cop or because any armed person, in that situation, has a right to use potential deadly force for self defense?

Any person carrying a weapon or not who is being assaulted can use deadly force if they feel they could be seriously hurt or killed ...the cop , carrying a weapon , could’ve shot the guy if he felt the guy could’ve taken him down and seriously injure him or taken his gun and killed  him ....it would’ve been justified 

Right, so I would imagine that an armed individual whos not a cop might have this same fear.

By the way, I’m not the least bit anti-2A (not even a little), just putting that disclaimer out there.

Savages

FreightTrain -
dios - 

Right, so I would imagine that an armed individual whos not a cop might have this same fear.

By the way, I’m not the least bit anti-2A (not even a little), just putting that disclaimer out there.

That is correct , it applies to any person …it even applies to someone who believes the suspect will seriously injure another person …for example if you’re at a gas station and you are carrying a gun , then you see a robber with a hammer that looks like he will hit the sales attendant , then you can use deadly force against the robber to prevent him from injuring the attendant 

And the crowd cheers. All >