Cop handles room full of drunks

Alpha cop comes in at 2:17, while useless deputies do nothing.  

Later

"Unnecessary unnecessary, just ask them to stop!"

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

Later

Well done sir

LOL at the dude on the ground at 3:05, almost shit myself.. 

I would last about 60 seconds as a cop dealing with these degenerate animals. I would be fired or in jail. Why the fuck would anyone ever work at IHOP? I would rather panhandle.

Despite them getting dressed up, they still didn't know how to conduct themselves in a fancy restaurant like IHOP.

This reminds me of those wwe matches were your favorite wrestler is getting fucked up by the bad guys....then stone cold Steve Austin comes in and stunners everyone and saves the day like a boss. 

Unnecessary for the cop to come in like that, yet totally necessary for them to have a drunken brawl at denny's. gotta love black folk logic.

BrckNoHitBk -

Unnecessary for the cop to come in like that, yet totally necessary for them to have a drunken brawl at denny's. gotta love black folk logic.

It was interesting to see how when cops try and deal with trashy people in a calm manner they usually just get met with escalating confrontation. This guy just came in loud and aggressive and everyone just dropped to the ground in complete submission.

'Pedro's Big Night Out'

No cop is more alpha than the one on the beach at spring break years ago. He handles two guys like they’re toddlers. 

Boss cop must have been blasting regulators on the way to the scene. Got pumped up.

At 2:29 he also reminded me that it's always funny to see fat people fall.

Never get out of the boat

There was a whole lotta slut in that IHOP.

The dudes face on the ground at 3:10 of the clip is fucking classic 

Mynewscreenname -

No cop is more alpha than the one on the beach at spring break years ago. He handles two guys like they’re toddlers. 

I don’t think he handled that situation the best. He didn’t even try to get them off the beach, grabs the first  drunk dude by the throat while his arms are down by his sides if I remember correctly then when his drunk buddy stands too close to the cop he gets him down on the ground too and controls two drunk people barely moving around and then does nothing to the other assholes on the beach kicking sand on them. Not alpha in my book 

Damn those people are such trash.