Cop punches handcuffed dude

I'll allow it.

A Piscataway police officer allegedly assaulted someone while in custody and tried to cover up the altercation last week, authorities said. Todd Ritter, 54, of Millstone, was charged Wednesday with tampering with public records, falsifying and tampering with records and assault, Middlesex County Prosecutor Andrew C. Carey said in a release. Ritter is a police officer in Piscataway. While on duty, Ritter allegedly hit the suspect who was being detained in a police car on February 12 and filed false records with inaccurate information to try and hide the incident, Carey said. Ritter -- who joined the force in 1996 and is paid $120,948 annually, according to pension records -- has been suspended without pay as a result of the charges, township police Chief Scott Cartmell said in the release. The Monmouth County man is due in court on March 15, according to the release.

LMFAO how do you lose it that easily? He isn't even touching the officer and he can't control himself

You can't punch a man in the face when he's cuffed.

Sure you can.  He has a face doesn't he?

2:16 dindu nuffin

He deserved to get punched and that cop deserves to be fired. 

OblongBox - 

2:16 dindu nuffin

clattymine - 

He deserved to get punched and that cop deserves to be fired. 

yup

Lying bitch ass cop saying he kicked him in the nuts after he punched him 

You should 100% be able to punch the dindu out of dindus and say you dindu.

That cop is making $121k per year?  That's the real story...

Souljacker - 

LMFAO how do you lose it that easily? He isn't even touching the officer and he can't control himself

"easily"? Is like a small dog barking and barking and barking. Sure it ain't much, and most days you handle it. But to crack sometimes is pretty much... human. Add the ever fragile egos of most cops, and voila.

Haaaaa a haha haha

When assholes collide

Seeing that cop punch him like that makes me believe everything that guy was saying before he got attacked. Cops are always looking for a reason to rough someone up. “Stop resisting” or “he reached for my gun” are their go to’s, to whip a little ass.  Fuck cops like that. 

Bitch ass cop. What type of person punches a cuffed man?  A bitch made pig. Coward...

hope that cop gets fired and that the kid gets paid.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for the guy who got punched.

Some people need to get punched.

DuffyLaCoronilla -

I have a hard time feeling sorry for the guy who got punched.

Some people need to get punched.

Yeah, but the cop can't be the one to do it right there.

The kid said he would kill them all.... I will allow the punch

Punk deserved it.  Pos.  Hope cop doesnt lose his job

Pedro Navaja -

Bitch ass cop. What type of person punches a cuffed man?  A bitch made pig. Coward...

hope that cop gets fired and that the kid gets paid.

I hope that kid dies in a fire.