Cop slams/tazes 76 yr old in my home town VIDEO

What say you OG? Police brutality or justified? Story and video in link below.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/goddamned-nazi-stormtrooper-texas-cop-tasers-76-year-old-man-with-expired-inspection/ Phone Post 3.0

what a dumb shit lol.

What a piece of shit, the man didn't let him yank some papers out of his hand so he tosses him to the ground.

Again, I'm not siding with the cop but I'm telling you...being polite and relaxed goes a REALLY long way. If the cop grabs you, you NEVER pull away and resist. Sue later, if you flinch he can drop you to the ground legally. Just be calm, polite, and stand the fuck still if the cop goes to arrest you.

Cop was in the wrong. Old man was in the wrong as far as getting pissy. Just don't do it.

Jake95 - What a piece of shit, the man didn't let him yank some papers out of his hand so he tosses him to the ground.

Agreed, but the real reason he got thrown down was the cop when to put his arm behind his back after pushing him up against the car and he kept trying to get away....totally wrong, but DONT FUCKING DO IT. They will drop your shit.

"goddamned-nazi-stormtrooper-texas-cop"  don't think I'll be clicking this journaistic masterpiece with a wonderful title like that.

Wow Phone Post 3.0

BBC_Fighting -

"goddamned-nazi-stormtrooper-texas-cop"  don't think I'll be clicking this journaistic masterpiece with a wonderful title like that.

That's what the old man called the cop. Phone Post 3.0

Cecil Peoples called it 10 - 9 for the elderly guy...

I don't even want to see it.
What a Miserable cunt excuse of a man that pig Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know you could blare lil Wayne while working as a cop? Phone Post 3.0

billyball2 - Cecil Peoples called it 10 - 9 for the elderly guy...
Ha! Phone Post 3.0

I wish we could hear the conversation leading up to the slam. The guy seemed to jump out of his car pretty quickly and unless the cop asked him to do so, I'm sure he was on edge once that went down. It's easy to dismiss the old man as a non-threat but the officer never had the chance to check him for a gun or weapon.

Its best to stay in the car and state your case with your hands on the steering wheel or in plain sight.

Fired and arrested for abuse of the elderly

WrestlingSucks - I wish we could hear the conversation leading up to the slam. The guy seemed to jump out of his car pretty quickly and unless the cop asked him to do so, I'm sure he was on edge once that went down. It's easy to dismiss the old man as a non-threat but the officer never had the chance to check him for a gun or weapon.

Its best to stay in the car and state your case with your hands on the steering wheel or in plain sight.
Agreed but I don't think the taxer was necessary. A 23 year old man should be able to restrain a 76 year old without the use of a tazer. Then again, I couldn't see what was going on. Pretty sure the kid was fired though. This shit went national pretty quickly. Phone Post 3.0

When I get into a verbal altercation with someone, I never know if they have a weapon on them. So I always attack first...

The old man did nothing wrong and that bully of a cop couldn't even handle a 76 year old without using a weapon.

Guys he was just trying to get home to his family. Anyone else see the ironing of the white cop listening to the Hippity Hop in his cruiser too.

Even the police chief isn't defending the cop, but some folks on the OG are always willing to...