Cop tackles 11 year old girl at school

Holy fuck are these savages constrained by any kind of training or even simple human compassion?

If you're asking what her crime is, she committed the following atrocities: "[The cop] said the girl had violated several school rules after standing on a school bus, taking too many milks at the school cafeteria, and picking at a sign taped to a door".

He resigned but as usual, he faces no charges. Meanwhile if you as much as lightly shove someone, this can be considered an illegal attack and you could be charged and your life ruined. Cops can torture, murder, brutalize you with impunity.

3 Likes

Why didn’t the police officer get off of her when she said “get off of me!”? She said let go of me but the officer didn’t comply 

8 Likes

yeah what the heck was up with that??

1 Like

But all cops are angels though it just doesn’t make sense?? Never mind the 1000’s of videos to the contrary

And I’m sure the bootlickers who would without question submit to authority think this genius should have the right to murder with impunity

3 Likes

This is why they don't want cops in schools. 

1 Like

MarcusAurelioFan -

They do want them there. They literally call the police to deal with them because they don’t want to. 

5 Likes

rod snow -

An attempted arrest? 

Jack Carter -
MarcusAurelioFan -

They do want them there. They literally call the police to deal with them because they don’t want to. 

'to deal with them'

If that's the case, they're just endangering the child because cops are stupid and people are racist.

this video for instance.. says she took too many milk cartons? omg.. shoot her with the fucking taser now.

1 Like

Jack Carter -
rod snow -

An attempted arrest? 

Who attempts (and fails) to arrest an 11 year old girl??

Apparently you guys missed the part about taking extra milks!

2 Likes

godstriker -
Jack Carter -
rod snow -

An attempted arrest? 

An officer responding to a school asking him to remove an unruly child, that’s who. It looks easy to put cuffs on someone resisting but as you can see it’s not easy. It’s not like a movie. 

3 Likes
MarcusAurelioFan -
Jack Carter -
MarcusAurelioFan -

'to deal with them'

If that's the case, they're just endangering the child because cops are stupid and people are racist.

this video for instance.. says she took too many milk cartons? omg.. shoot her with the fucking taser now.

Blame the school policy. Everybody skirts their responsibility onto the police because they don’t want to deal with it themselves. This goes from schools to hospitals to social workers, etc. 

I’m this particular case, what would you have done to stop this kid from standing on a bus and not following any rules? 

2 Likes

I am usually on team blue but come the fuck on.  That officer was a pathetic asshole.  He sounded like a woman yelling and despite throttling an 11 year old, couldn’t even control her.  If that was my kid I would be pissed off.

6 Likes
Jack Carter -
MarcusAurelioFan -
Jack Carter -
MarcusAurelioFan -

'to deal with them'

Blame the school policy. Everybody skirts their responsibility onto the police because they don’t want to deal with it themselves. This goes from schools to hospitals to social workers, etc. 

I’m this particular case, what would you have done to stop this kid from standing on a bus and not following any rules? 

Put them in secondary schooling for behavior, one-on-one teaching, or expulsion. If this was just one circumstance, a child usually will behave better if they lose privileges others can enjoy. Note I did not say suspension because that is a tough case. Some kids will act out more in order to keep getting suspended if they hate school.

1 Like

Was that a female cop?

Jack Carter - 
godstriker -
Jack Carter -
rod snow -

An attempted arrest? 

An officer responding to a school asking him to remove an unruly child, that’s who. It looks easy to put cuffs on someone resisting but as you can see it’s not easy. It’s not like a movie. 

Why would they cuff even an adult who took a few milk cartons to begin with(if what the other poster said is accurate)? Why would they even call the police? This seems like something where they should had just called the parents, suspended the student, and called it a day.

3 Likes

Jesus. I thought that was a female police officer and I was going to be very critical but then when I realized it was a male officer it's even worse. Failing to control a 11 year old girl? Fucking embarrassing. 

1 Like

Pugilist82 - 
Jack Carter - 
godstriker -
Jack Carter -
rod snow -

An attempted arrest? 

Why would they cuff even an adult who took a few milk cartons to begin with(if what the other poster said is accurate)? Why would they even call the police? This seems like something where they should had just called the parents, suspended the student, and called it a day.

Exactly. Calling the cops on an 11yr old for grabbing a few extra cartons of milk and maybe some disruptive behavior is weak.

Thing is the teachers are quick to call the cops because they don’t wanna deal with it. The cops are on a power trip & see themselves as the ultimate solution so for them, getting physical with the person is the first course of action. It’s just a downward spiral from there.

They could have easily de-escalated the situation by either letting something minor like that go or taking away a few of her school privileges. But they’re so quick to call the cops. This is how shit happens.

The school faculty & staff a lot of times don’t even know how properly discipline a child because they themselves have never been properly disciplined or they are afraid of it escalating to the point of it being a risk to their job. But then you see what the result becomes...

4 Likes

My daughter has autism, and tends to have meltdowns.... she is this girls size, and sounds just like her.....  I think i might be in jail if this was my daughter!!!    Surely the system is broke, no one size fits all solution will do...... but the training, evaluation, and disciplinary measures used for Law Enforcement is barely above concert security!

2 Likes

This should be avoidable. Kids don’t listen in school, kick the fuckers out. Bye. Good luck with your street education. Back in the day you got in trouble at home for getting in trouble in school. Now you can’t discipline for shit and the kids have zero respect for authority, just like they are being taught. Didn’t watch vid and don’t believe in beating on a little girl either. 

2 Likes