Cop tackles 11 year old girl at school

I thought it was a female at first as well. Wow. I cannot believe the school got an officer involved for a few milks and standing while on a bus.

It seems like officers in these videos allow pride to get in the way after they initiate their acts/restraints and that is how shit escalates. Can’t be easy for them because pride is a motherfucker. but this video is pathetic.

“She is a threat”, implying she is a threat to his safety. Such bullshit.

1 Like

Why didnt the school call the kids parents to come in? If my kid was being a fuck head they would call me, not the cops.

1 Like

jesus. thats a big 11 year old girl!

ufc98newb -

jesus. thats a big 11 year old girl!

It's all the extra milk she drinks

1 Like

I know people are bashing the cop, which I understand, but how would you deal with this girl who physically resisted you without manhandling her? She's obviously not going to listen to anyone.

1 Like

dangerboy12 - 

I know people are bashing the cop, which I understand, but how would you deal with this girl who physically resisted you without manhandling her? She's obviously not going to listen to anyone.

It's a minor misdemeanor, even adults don't get handcuffed and arrested for stuff like that. I think that's what people are mad at. If she had stabbed another student or something, I can see it, but she drank 50c worth of milk, it's not exactly the crime of the century.

1 Like

Most gentle tackle ever

The girl resisted arrest. The cop was inept at arresting her. Could have used a second cop to help him.

dangerboy12 -

Well first I wouldn't try to arrest an 11 year old for taking extra milk cartons and standing on a bus. That's a situation where you get the parents involved. She was resisting arrest because those "crimes" she committed wouldn't even get a grown adult arrested. 

2 Likes

It's interesting how people view an incident so differently. I'm truely interested in how people view things so differently. While the Cop made plenty of mistakes, I think the kid is mostly to blame. For everyone seeing this as the Cop's fault, why do you give no blame to the girl?  Why didn't the girl listen to any of the teachers or school staff? Clearly she has a problem respecting any authority. It reached a level to where the school called for an Officer. I wonder if anyone attempted to call her parents first, 11 years old is still young enough that they should be involved. When the Officer arrives and girl is still not respecting authority and begins resisting, the Officer had decided to cuff her to remove her from the school. I doubt her only issues were taking an extra milk and picking at a sign, I would bet she has a patten of not behaving properly. I'd like to hear more of the kids history, but doubt we will. 

Now the Cop I think was trying to not be too physical, but he let things get out of hand. When it became the wrestling match he lost all control of the situation. He should have tried a more diplomatic approach first. I'm not completely disgusted though. He didn't beat her with a club or anything. Had the kid listened to ANYONE, situation wouldn't have occured. The kid must be held accountable too, but it doesn't appear she ever will be. Expect her to have many more issues in her future.

2 Likes

Why wasn't she taught to obey adults and authority?

1 Like

Soul Gravy - Why wasn't she taught to obey adults and authority?

You saw how that worked out for the slaves.

3 Likes

On a SideNote - 

You saw how that worked out for the slaves.

Yes, engaging in a respectful exchange of the social contract with a police officer is exactly like slavery.

1 Like

MrSmokalotapotamus -

Crazy how this only happens to people who don't listen to police.

Bingo

1 Like

Soul Gravy - Why wasn't she taught to obey adults and authority?

and Double Bingo.

Bullshit like this is what reinforces bad behavior. Instead of both getting in trouble for acting like shitheads the child gets told " none of this is your fault" and gets a pat on the head. This is why so many POS fight the police. All the kindergarten Karen's come running and patting the shitheads on the head and telling them its not their fault. "Its systematic racism".

One wrong doent erase the other.

Now because of the shitty cop and the bystanders this kid now knows the recipe for resisting arrest.

1 Like

She obviously has parents that don't give a fuck.  But unfortunately, that's not illegal so authorities can't do anything about that.  I believe if it reaches the point where the school has to call the cops, they should just expel the kid and be done with them.  Let them be dumb somewhere else.

How about comply? Just a thought! Some races just have the blueprint on how to get into it with the police over every simple thing, and 9/10 they're already in the wrong. 

1 Like

It's interesting how people view an incident so differently. I'm truely interested in how people view things so differently. While the Cop made plenty of mistakes, I think the kid is mostly to blame. For everyone seeing this as the Cop's fault, why do you give no blame to the girl?  Why didn't the girl listen to any of the teachers or school staff? Clearly she has a problem respecting any authority. It reached a level to where the school called for an Officer. I wonder if anyone attempted to call her parents first, 11 years old is still young enough that they should be involved. When the Officer arrives and girl is still not respecting authority and begins resisting, the Officer had decided to cuff her to remove her from the school. I doubt her only issues were taking an extra milk and picking at a sign, I would bet she has a patten of not behaving properly. I'd like to hear more of the kids history, but doubt we will. 

Now the Cop I think was trying to not be too physical, but he let things get out of hand. When it became the wrestling match he lost all control of the situation. He should have tried a more diplomatic approach first. I'm not completely disgusted though. He didn't beat her with a club or anything. Had the kid listened to ANYONE, situation wouldn't have occured. The kid must be held accountable too, but it doesn't appear she ever will be. Expect her to have many more issues in her future.

Well said. 

An 11 year old who is going to act that way with a cop damn sure isn't going to listen to anything anyone at the school has to say.  The poor kid probably doesn't have any decent parenting at all.  Calling her parents wouldn't have helped at all.  The school then calls a cop and when the cop can't properly deal with her they start mouthing off to the cop.  If they are that worried about how the kid is being treated then they need to deal with the kid themselves.  Shitty behavior by all three parties.