Cop takes no crap from white trash

Tim-berrrr!

The whale was down at the very start of the video and the guy that the cop swept was probably the one that put her there.  No wonder domestic calls are so dangerous.  Bitches be crazy.

1 Like

My God that was beautiful. If only he'd given that first guy a harder landing. He was quick to transition to the taser and drop the attacking heavy set woman. Lol

lol... Hilarious! 

That was amazing! 10 times more exciting than the Covington Woodley fight.

1 Like

Fantastic. Quick and to the point.

Eskimo -

Eastern block country?

UK by the look of it

1 Like

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the twats 

TGP -
Eskimo -

Eastern block country?

UK by the look of it

Yeah it looks and sounds like the UK. 

Feral hogs

Lmao. I love this video for some reason.

Cops gonna take their frustrations out on white libs now.  lol

Ha ha. Rick Flair faceplant off the taser was funny as fuck.

4 Likes

Feel-good video of the week potential.

When the whale hits the cop there’s a popping sound. I though it was a taser at first, but the cop doesn’t deploy that until a few seconds later. Whale recoils and pulls her arm back in pain, so is it possible she broke her arm before getting tased???

Would elevate the video for me…

Lol she ended up at the exact same spot she started at in the beginning of the video

That was fucking awesome 

That was great

Face plant is perfect

so what was the guy doing to deserve that. seemed like he was just standing there. 

billyball2 - Feel-good video of the week potential.

When the whale hits the cop there’s a popping sound. I though it was a taser at first, but the cop doesn’t deploy that until a few seconds later. Whale recoils and pulls her arm back in pain, so is it possible she broke her arm before getting tased???

Would elevate the video for me…

Pretty sure he’d fired the prongs at her and that’s what she was rubbing her arm for. You can see the wires trailing. He just hadn’t hit the on switch yet.