CopaSask!!!! June

Will there be any Women competing in the tournament this year, specifically in the under 115 catagory?

Thanks

I have small girls that supose to compete. One fights only in the GI.

-AJ

Ya this girl has only trained grappling in the GI, and for a very short time, so i was wondering if there would be an under 115 beginner women's gi division,  We will be there next weekend so if there was a division she might try it out, it would be her first tourny.

Hajar may be competing!! She hasnt decided for sure though.

That would be cool! I was wondering about that beginner women's division because my girlfriend Sarita would possibly try it out.  She has not been training BJJ very long although she has been kickboxing for a couple years; too bad she didn't start them at the same time.  I bought her a mouthguard and a set of ear guards so she gave it a shot and really likes it.

Adam is secretly coming in a drag outfit to compete with the women

LittleKang - Adam is secretly coming in a drag outfit to compete with the women
That is my usual attire for a Saturday night so I can just keep it on after.

Adam Lorenz - 
LittleKang - Adam is secretly coming in a drag outfit to compete with the women
That is my usual attire for a Saturday night so I can just keep it on after.

Probably look better then alot of trash in Regina too.

I'm not saying Adam wouldn't look good in his Saturday night best, but Kang, you need to stay out of certain neighborhoods my friend.

I ain't no bitch

306 mutha fucka's!

my best nick diaz impression

ttt

Hey guys! had some tech problems with the online registration form.  The page has been updated with info on how you can still pay online.

http://www.copasask.ca/form.php

-AJ

This weekend!!

TTT.

2 days!

time to have some fun!

TTTomorrow!!

HI BRAVO

results ?

ttt results?