Cops need bjj

2 Likes

And Judo!

6 Likes

Saw that the other day, dude got ragdolled by that little guy. So many easy take downs there

More like just judo, BJJ is just judo for lazy fucks

You dont want to pull gaurd in that situation lol

1 Like

weak as fuck. ego will ruin his career. He could have tazed and went for a free coffee and donut. 2nd, he could have gained an immediate and certain advantage by grabbing that dudes underwear since he was sagging so hard and pulled up to the ceiling. this wouldnt have won the fight but noone likes an atomic wedgie and this could have crated enough space to throw a knockout blow. fucking pathetic. these are the people that everyone thinks will protect you against an aggressor.

2 Likes

yup

Every cop should obtain at least a blue belt. Even if they have to do it on their own time and their own dime.

It will only save them from injury, death, law suits or all of the above.

as well as countless injuries and deaths of others.

3 Likes

That cop needed Judo!

Fighting shitbirds in the street is not the same as rolling in the gym. It doesn’t go smoothly, it doesn’t look pretty. Training is well and good but fighting some wiry tweaker or a group of people is very different. Fighting someone into cuffs can be near-impossible solo if they are really motivated to fight. Takedowns are on to hard surfaces. Footing can change. Obstacles get in the way. The most important thing is the cop did not give up or accept defeat.

Signed,
A black belt and veteran cop

19 Likes

The cop’s natural tenacity and perseverance would supplement well with bjj or wrestling or judo or etc.

Do most cops nowadays have those natural attributes?

1 Like

Butt scooting is the way.

I would’ve dropped his sagging drawers & given him a real knockout blow right there. :wink:

1 Like

If you ask the average cop, they would say that they don’t need to learn bjj because fighting people on the street is different than bjj.

So, it’s better that cops do not learn bjj at all to best prepare for gangbangers and drug addicts and instead defer to their highly bureaucratic and politically driven academy training as witnessed in the video instead.

1 Like

I agree with everything you said.

So you agree with OP. Cops need some grappling training?

So how many “average cops” have you asked? Or you just pulling this out of your ass. And painting all cops with the same brush

Giy did ok I thought

“obviously we know what happened with (George Floyd)”

The kid in the video didn’t appear to be OD’ing.

3 Likes

Yeah, that shit…. Cop’s struggling with criminals, finally gets detained & all they’re worried about is the faggot criminal.

3 Likes

I also feel cop was holding back to an extent, or afraid, possibly just afraid of repercussions as well

3 Likes

Sorry that wrist lock to throw didnt work.

Signed,
Hapkido blackbelt