Cops park on train tracks, places woman inside car, guess what happens next?

6 Likes

If I was a defense attorney, I would show this video at every closing argument of every case of every jury trial of just how incompetent, reckless, and stupid the police are to discredit the prosecution.

8 Likes

Don’t want to get cuffed in a cop car on the train tracks?

Don’t do the crime.

22 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Exactly…she choo choo choosed this

26 Likes

Police must have had a locomotive to do something like that

21 Likes

OK that was pretty funny

1 Like

She’s got a track record now

22 Likes

Holee shit, lol! That’s horrible. I was skipping through the video to the good parts, but didn’t see anything referencing if they found or saw a dead body, but how could she not have died… that was a fucking wallop!

This woman has a solid case of them running train on her.

10 Likes

Did she survive? Cop appeared to have enough time to get her out but in that split second decided not to be a hero.

She should consider herself lucky that they didn’t park the cruiser in Cape Canaveral under a rocket ship that was about to launch.

6 Likes

Its like they hire the dumbest fucking retards to be cops

8 Likes

Those cops weren’t properly trained on how to operate under those circumstances.

8 Likes

What a bunch of fuck ups. I couldn’t look any of them in the face without a look of disgust ever again. Fuck those police officers. Y’all ain’t shit.

1 Like

I hope they can trace back these cops train of thought

10 Likes

Haha

1 Like

I hope they found more than gum wrappers and an empty holster in the car, for their sake. Actually, no… I don’t.

2 Likes

And she was starting to get on the right track.

How will the police cover their tracks?

10 Likes

hilery1

1 Like